Here we are in another new month.

It marks the mid point of winter

We have had an easy time of it so far, but February can change things
Enjoy it while it lasts and keep the BS Flying

The following users liked this post:
Old 02-01-2023, 03:04 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,105 Likes on 4,189 Posts
Good morning Big D...all of Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...Welcome to February!!! Woke up this morning to 19* with a feels like of 14*...and...we should scrub another 6* off the temp to end up at 13* before we start rising to 33 mostly sunny degrees this afternoon. I sure hope MA Nature is giving you some warmth!!!

The Cs are looking to get back on track tonight hosting the Nets...the Bs looking to do the same visiting John's old hometown to take on the leaves.

Big D...when are we going to see you more than once a month???

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 02-01-2023, 04:49 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,522 Likes on 1,420 Posts
Fantastic February One Massachusetts, Ken, Don, Lin, Tim, John, George, Bud and all the crew.
Starting the morning cold at 24° and a high of 30°. January ended on a sour note starting the morning at 29°, a high of 30° and about 1/2 inch of sleet and ice!

Off to the sammich factory for another episode of What Will Break Today so stay tuned for updates this evening!

Old 02-01-2023, 06:33 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,098 Likes on 998 Posts
Morning Ken, Don (for his monthly appearance), all MASS and guests. Ken, have a good day at "work" this humpin' day. We may have had our first official white crap fall of this season. Depends on if the weather experts call it more than a trace at the airport. It might have been measurable????

Old 02-01-2023, 08:57 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,132 Likes on 2,656 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts..Ken,Bud,Rod and Don

Old 02-01-2023, 11:01 AM
BIGKEN
Good afternoon all...damned cold here...currently up to 25* and they're still promising us 8 more. The only saving grace...lots of sunshine...unfortunately...not the warm kind.

Tom Brady announced his retirement today...for the second time. Now he moves on to his second career as an announcer for FOX Sports...poor baby...$375,000,000 guaranteed for 10 years...more annually than he ever made as a QB.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Fantastic February One Massachusetts, Ken, Don, Lin, Tim, John, George, Bud and all the crew.
Starting the morning cold at 24° and a high of 30°. January ended on a sour note starting the morning at 29°, a high of 30° and about 1/2 inch of sleet and ice!

Off to the sammich factory for another episode of What Will Break Today so stay tuned for updates this evening!
Good afternoon Rod...they haven't promoted you to Chief Fixer yet??? Sounds like they're taking advantage of you...hope your day is uneventful!!!

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Don (for his monthly appearance), all MASS and guests. Ken, have a good day at "work" this humpin' day. We may have had our first official white crap fall of this season. Depends on if the weather experts call it more than a trace at the airport. It might have been measurable????
Howdy Bud..."work" was splendiferous today...a few issues that the highly competent and professional staff handled flawlessly. So...I see you jinxed your no white crap posts from the past few days.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..Ken,Bud,Rod and Don
Good afternoon John.

Old 02-01-2023, 12:42 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Have a good snooze today Ken !

Old 02-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 148 Likes on 131 Posts
Happy February DON !!!

Ken you feeling a bit better today?

Rod, you mean " What will they ask me to fix today"

I was not busy Monday which was fine because I had a headache, Tuesday we busted a butt, today another snoozer. I think we will try and get a few things done tomorrow that needs to be moved outside............. wish they would just wait till Next week when it will be near 50 !

Bud, so how much white creappy stuff you get?

Old 02-01-2023, 05:41 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...nice sunny...but...cold day here today...and...it's only going to get colder...gonna see some below 0* weather with wind chills up to -40*. Eat your heart out John!!!

Bs in Toronto to take on John's Leaves...GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!

Have a good snooze today Ken !

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Happy February DON !!!

Ken you feeling a bit better today?

Rod, you mean " What will they ask me to fix today"

I was not busy Monday which was fine because I had a headache, Tuesday we busted a butt, today another snoozer. I think we will try and get a few things done tomorrow that needs to be moved outside............. wish they would just wait till Next week when it will be near 50 !

Bud, so how much white creappy stuff you get?
Howdy Lin...hope you're feeling better...I've got a low grade fever and some body aches...a mild cold...just feel blah. Gotta wait it out!!! Hope tomorrow isn't too bad weather wise...working outside in the cold is definitely no fun.

Old 02-02-2023, 12:35 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,564 Likes on 1,425 Posts
Howdy Massachusetts!

Old 02-02-2023, 04:45 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,522 Likes on 1,420 Posts
Good Thursday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Bud, Tim, George and all the crew.

Well I am ***-U-ME'ing it is Official as of yesterday when my name went up on the Maintenance room door!
Stuff have been needing fixed for a while and I have been busy catching up. Then there is the day to day break downs!

I hope Phill is nice to everyone today weather wise.

The following users liked this post:
Old 02-02-2023, 06:23 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Rod...all of Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...Happy Saturday #4!!! Woke up this morning to 16* with a feels like of 10*...on the way to 38 mostly sunny degreed this afternoon. Just MA Nature getting us ready for the Arctic Cold Front that John is sending us this weekend. Hope it's a bit warmer in your little slice of heaven!!!

The Bs went North of the Border last night and the Leaves played the perfect host losing to the Bs...5-2. John probably isn't too happy this morning.

The Cs played host to the Nets last night...and...the game was extremely close until the opening tip off...the Cs led after the first...46-16 on the way to a 139-96 victory. Believe it or not...the game wasn't that close.

Hope your day is full of slacking goodness.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Good Thursday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Bud, Tim, George and all the crew.

Well I am ***-U-ME'ing it is Official as of yesterday when my name went up on the Maintenance room door!
Stuff have been needing fixed for a while and I have been busy catching up. Then there is the day to day break downs!

I hope Phill is nice to everyone today weather wise.
Good morning Rod...now...truthfully...is it a promotion...or demotion??? Hopefully they're taking good care of you on payday!!! Congrats.

Old 02-02-2023, 07:27 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Morning Ken, Lin, all MASS and visitors. Lin, they said we got just enough white crap to say it was measurable. 2 tenths of an inch !
Ken, hope you get feeling better soon. BTW, I hear that the rat saw his shadow. 56 more weeks of winter. In my case in MD, I hope it's 6 more weeks of what we've already had.

Old 02-02-2023, 08:41 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,132 Likes on 2,656 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts...Ken, Bud,Rod,Tim,Lin and Dave. Another beautiful sunny day and a little warmer -27° C degrees..

Old 02-02-2023, 09:37 AM
BIGKEN
Morning Ken, Lin, all MASS and visitors. Lin, they said we got just enough white crap to say it was measurable. 2 tenths of an inch !
Ken, hope you get feeling better soon. BTW, I hear that the rat saw his shadow. 56 more weeks of winter. In my case in MD, I hope it's 6 more weeks of what we've already had.
Good morning Bud...not feeling too bad...hopefully it doesn't last..or...get worse. Interestingly enough...my roommate checked for his shadow...don't know if he saw it or not..but...he predicted that spring would arrive sooner or later...he's never been wrong...not once.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts...Ken, Bud,Rod,Tim,Lin and Dave. Another beautiful sunny day and a little warmer -27° C degrees..
Morning John...perhaps the chill in the air was caused by the way the Leaves played last night. Cheer up...like my roomie said...spring will be here sooner or later.

Quick Reply: MA February 2023 BS Thread - The Month for Lovers