General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

RIP caylee anthony

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 01:03 PM
freirefishing
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RIP caylee anthony

remains id'd as caylee

Old 12-19-2008, 01:36 PM
bigdaddyII
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terribly sad. I think in a way everyone knew when the remains were found what the results would be, but this case has taken a couple wild turns recently that makes it hard to decide what to think or where to place your feelings. In any case RIP Caylee.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:23 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
It is sad to see that outcome..

Hopefully the person or persons responsible will rot in He Double Hockey sticks.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:33 PM
shorebird
Hotshot
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
We all knew that she was gone long ago. The problem is that her killer is going to be found "innocent by reason of mental defect". We will have to wait on true punishment to be metted out by a higher power than man.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 PM
WhëëlMå1
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Child killers deserve nothing more than a single round and an unmarked grave. Imagine how much money we would save simply by cutting out the red tape and expensive "humane" treatments. There was nothing humane about the initial acts... so we should return the favor.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:43 AM
cjben
Lead Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by WhëëlMå1
Child killers deserve nothing more than a single round and an unmarked grave. Imagine how much money we would save simply by cutting out the red tape and expensive "humane" treatments. There was nothing humane about the initial acts... so we should return the favor.
I would agree with this but only after he has been in general population for a week. if he survives that,then we can do what you suggest. those folks in prison do not like child killers/molesters.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:32 AM
19fifty4
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'd rather have a shot at the killer first and it wouldn't be as simple or quick as a bullet and an unmarked grave.

The Romans had something going with crucifixition. We've taken punishment out of the public eye and lost sight of the deterrent value in properly applied punishment.

RIP Caylee

Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 AM
00BlueOvalRanger
Logistics Pro

I disagree.

It is my firm belief that anyone that harms/kills a child, should die in exactly the same way that the child was injured and/or killed.

For example, several years ago, there was a woman that rolled her car into a lake (South Carolina, I think), with her two young sons strapped in their child seats, in the back seat of the car, because her new boyfriend didn't want anything to do with the kids.
Those two young boys drowned, calling/screaming for their Mom to save them.

She should have the same thing done to her, in the same car, in the same lake.

As for an unmarked grave. . . NO. Mark that grave with the person's name and what they did (to the child) and that this was also the cause of their demise.

The killer of little Caylee should experience the same thing she did.

May that little girl Rest In Peace, sitting on the lap of The Man, upstairs.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:00 AM
sierraben
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
00BlueOvalRanger, That woman who drowned her two boys was, I think, Susan Smith, back in 1994 or '95.

As for the killer(s) of Caylee Anthony, her mom, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her murder.

And why did it take her a month to file a missing child report?

Old 12-21-2008, 09:44 AM
00BlueOvalRanger
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by sierraben
00BlueOvalRanger, That woman who drowned her two boys was, I think, Susan Smith, back in 1994 or '95.

As for the killer(s) of Caylee Anthony, her mom, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her murder.

And why did it take her a month to file a missing child report?

'ben, I can't remember that woman's name, but, I remember being shocked that she would lie and say that she had been 'car-jacked' and that she had actually killed her two sons because her 'new' boyfriend wanted her, but not the kids.

That woman should get what I described, above.

As for why it took a month for that little girl's Mom to come forward. . . THAT is the $100,000 question!
Drugs?
Boyfriend? (That is my guess.)
Stupidity?
Immaturity???
All of the above??? Maybe.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:49 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,098 Likes on 4,183 Posts
I would agree with those who think Rich's suggestion of a single bullet would be too kind. Let the general prison population have a shot at them for a while...and then do the same thing to her that she did to her daughter.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 00BlueOvalRanger
'ben, I can't remember that woman's name, but, I remember being shocked that she would lie and say that she had been 'car-jacked'
That woman should get what I described, above.
And, She said it was car jacked by aq black dude, So before she takers a ride into a lake, around 100 random black dudes should "car jack" her...

Old 12-21-2008, 01:07 PM
hoosierbaby64
Postmaster
just my 10 cents worth (y'all know by now I cannot just put 2 in) When we talk of molesters and child killers we usually say "HE" so many times and more than we realize it is a "she"

I personally worked with the mom of Danielle Van Dam on getting laws passed to prevent those who commit these crimes to walk free with a few years or a slap on the hand. I have files upon files of cases, case facts, details, profiles etc of those who commit these crimes and why so many do. It is a sick and twisted world we live in.

I have been pissed off at my girls but never to the point of hurting them. I have said things in a yell fest that I wish I could take back but cant but did apologize and have made it right. I have never got to the point where I could lock em in a car and roll em into a lake, hold them under the bathwater till the bubbles stopped, used a weapon to stop their very heart, I do not even have the thoughts or want to act in such a way.

I hear well they are young and dont have the mothering instinct...bull I was 18 had first one 19 had second one and then they rest followed. I had no example to follow for mothering skills but I knew I was to love my children and take care of them no matter what. There was no party worth my children being left with a sitter or alone, there was no man more important than my children, there was nothing that could make me feel rage enough to hurt my children in anyway. I felt trapped, isolated, frustrated etc at times but I CHOSE to have my kids. They were my responsibility to raise. They had no choice in getting me as their mom. As bad as things were at times I never even considered adoption, giving them to relatives, beating them and NEVER have i thought about killing them. I was young too but I made choices for my kids not me.

I am sure a lot will come out in the lil Caylee's case that will blow us out of the water even more so than it is right now. But no matter what comes out a little girl will never grow up. I find peace in knowing with her just like I felt with Danielle and other children who have met same fate...God takes their souls before the dregs of society take what they do. So they are at peace long before pain comes. Just my belief.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Autoglass
Posting Guru
Rather we make a special room with a garbage disposal in the floor! Use a hand grenade , hose the room down the drain! People like that don't deserve to be buried in the ground! Sorry! Just my opinion of these sorry excuses of a human being! Sorry for the rant!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:58 AM
hoosierbaby64
Postmaster
No need to be sorry. That is pretty wicked actually.

Quick Reply: RIP caylee anthony