Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Nova Scotia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nova Scotia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Elder User

northeaster79 is starting off with a positive reputation.
NS Chat and general B/S, Leave No Stone Unturned

well the last week or so we had some action around here but it seems to have died of again,is this how things go in this chapter?anyone have any ideas on how to bring more to it,keep it as active as possible.its too bad it wasn't may so we could get together and have a cruise night or something to bring the members together.would there be any northeaster nova scotia members interested in something like that come spring?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Things should pick up now that YOU are the new chapter leader!

Congrats Fred

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Elder User

well Goerge I sure hope they do something here to get some interested going,it may be pointless but I am going to post a bit in the dentside forum I hang around alot,lots of great members there and I'm sure we will get some interest from new and old members,thanks again...Fred
Old 12-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
You welcome Fred, maybe you can invite some of the other CL's over for a chat party in your B/S Chat thread. BTW you need to set one up, lol

Old 12-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Elder User

I see the name of this one has changed,thanks for the help glruff.I'm going to start a new thread here about a car show,let me know what you think.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

OK will do, just ask, lol

Old 12-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Elder User

I just posted it george,I think it may be a fairly good idea.alot of people around here are getting tired of how the local car show is being run.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Cool does it need to be a "sticky"

Old 12-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Elder User

I don't think so,maybe once I get a little more interest and do a little more research on the idea as far as location,legal aspects and amount of local interest.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Do you all have charitable groups that hold car/truck/bike shows in you area?

We have good luck with chapter participation at those type events that benefit charities.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Fred, just tossing something out to you to think about.

Would your chapter be more active if it was say the Nova Scotia chapter?

Old 12-16-2008, 01:41 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
A good idea is to pm/email some of the former members like I pm`ed you, see who`s still around and interested in this chapter.
While I didn`t get many replies when I sent out pm`s for this chapter`s leader you may find some members lurking but not posting here.
Also try printing up and using spotter`s cards when you spot Ford trucks in your area: http://images.ford-trucks.com/clipar...tters_card.pdf
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 12-17-2008, 06:22 AM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
good luck there fred... i'm from NL originally but been spending the past 5 or so years in saskatchewan. i always have my spotter cards in my truck and when i'm home on holidays i try and put some out where i see a worthy cause...

2014 F350/6.7/4x4/CC/SWB/Lariat
Old 12-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Elder User

I had sent a dozen or so pms to members to try and get some interest
but got nothing in back from them.
sorry I dissapeared for a couple of days guys my young fella fell and broke his legs,so the wife and I had to the childrens hospital in halifax.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to see your son broke his legs. Our prayers go out to him.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:11 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Nova Scotia Chapter