Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Senior User

emmagator is starting off with a positive reputation.
Need to find a reliable lift/alignment shop!!

I live in the Roseburg area and am sick and tired of dealing with the auto shops around here. Can you guys give me some shops that you trust. Shops that know lift kits and know how to correctly align a truck. Having issues with my 2006 f350 and bumpsteer after 8" lift, also alignment in not right yet after having it at 2 different shops.

Thanks, DB
Old 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Senior User

racincowboy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The best thing I can suggest is try and get a hold of Karl Talbert out in lookinglass (I think) or one of the guys in the Umpqua Valley Timber Cruisers down there. One other name comes to mind is Denny Wambold. Anyhow those guys are very good and can point you the right way and find you a good shop to deal with if they cant fix it for you. The only other suggestion is there is a 4wd shop down in Grants Pass I cant for the life of me remember their name but search for it and you should be able to find it.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
alignment, big, choose, find, ford, lift, lifted, locate, ma, northern, reliable, shop, shops, truck, trucks, virginia