Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Senior User

bfbiker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Angry 85 aod

Anyone got a 85 f150 super cab aod transand TC ( cheap)still have to ck the tail shaft to see witch one it has or does any one know why when cold it will back up just fine and than when it get hot put it in r goes about 2 feet and bam locks up just like ya hit the brakes and wont move at all
Old 12-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Senior User

bfbiker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Angry for got something and it wont let me ad it to my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfbiker View Post
Anyone got a 85 f150 super cab aod transand TC ( cheap)still have to ck the tail shaft to see witch one it has or does any one know why when cold it will back up just fine and than when it get hot put it in r goes about 2 feet and bam locks up just like ya hit the brakes and wont move at all
sorry wont let me eidt this
what year trucks or cars will fit this also
Im in Everett but can drive a ways for a good deal
Thanks Phil
Old 12-07-2008, 12:42 AM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
I have a completely fresh rebuilt AOD the came out of a 1988 F-150, and had a 302 in front of it.

Had it rebuilt for my son for his birthday, and after 2,000 miles he swapped it out for a 5-speed!! Go figure,,,

If you're interested or need more details, e-mail me at ~

snow_bunee@hotmail.com

I'm down by Hood River, Oregon.
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 12-07-2008, 12:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
bfbikerhotmailcom