Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
So who is going to start the B.S....this month

I got an idea from Gluff the chapter mod....every month we will start a new B.S. thread, anyone can start it...at the end of each month, that months thread will be closed, by gluff at his convenience ...then a new can be started.....some of the others chapters are doing this...kind of a competition of who can start it..lead off with any topic you want..
Old 12-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
What happens when a topic isn't done? Can we re-start it in the next months thread?
Old 12-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Eh" its what ever you guys want to do......if the above does not suit you all, the thread thread can remain un-locked...I am just trying something different that was suggested is all..
Old 12-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Postmaster

bigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to beholdbigwin56f100 is a splendid one to behold
Will somebody start it! I started last months, I know Walford has alot of BS! LMAO!

Kevin Bigwin
Old 12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
I figured it couldn't be all that technical............
Old 12-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Ahahaha, youse guys learn quick, lol
Old 12-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Posting Guru

dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dave Boley
OK, I'll bite... Why can't we have a moderator from Ohio??? It's just not fair...
www.pvpmedia.com/Fstar5397s
See My 53's (Let the fun begin...)
Scoobygator, (The dang thing is finally done and SOLD!)
Old 12-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwin56f100 View Post
Will somebody start it! I started last months, I know Walford has alot of BS! LMAO!

Kevin Bigwin

DITTO,Bigwin!! I am just waiting to head south,and need to finish the front-end of my 56 today. The doghouse is almost done-just need to spray the clear,and unmask,and set it on the frame for now.

Why don't you tell us all about the birds and the bees....LMAO....ditto...haha
Bill
Old 12-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Postmaster

WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Dave---you could be the Ohio moderator--aren't you moderate? haha??
Have you been shipping anyones vehicles lately? I just spoke to my California buddy,and he shipped his car(movie car) to the Tallahasse auto museum,and it sat at my house in my new barn in Florida for a while till it was sent there.
I think he paid 5500 to ship it--in a 50 plus foot trailer. It is a big setup......Bill
Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Posting Guru

dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dave boley is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dave Boley
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALFORD'S 56 View Post
Dave---you could be the Ohio moderator--aren't you moderate? haha??
Have you been shipping anyones vehicles lately? I just spoke to my California buddy,and he shipped his car(movie car) to the Tallahasse auto museum,and it sat at my house in my new barn in Florida for a while till it was sent there.
I think he paid 5500 to ship it--in a 50 plus foot trailer. It is a big setup......Bill

Hi Bill,
Not me man, I'm not moderste about anything sxcept maybe common sense and I'm just barely holding on to that. Besides I don't have time for all that nonsense. I just wanted to stir up a stink.

I generally try to lay off the transporting in bad weather as I don't need to get my insurance cancelled after mangling some guy's dream car or truck. I try to lay low during December, January and February, I try to get back into the gane in nid March. The $5,500.00 sounds about right. I would have done it for that and probably found a run going out there for a little extra change. I would have returned through Atlanta, visited my son and maybe picked up some prize to drag home. I guess the museum guy bought the car eh???

Later Man...
www.pvpmedia.com/Fstar5397s
See My 53's (Let the fun begin...)
Scoobygator, (The dang thing is finally done and SOLD!)
Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 AM