Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

PA December Chat....All B/S Allowed??

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 10:26 PM
96P_Stroke4x4
Smokin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we'll give him a few t-shirts for himself and a bucket of water. he'll have a blast haha

Old 12-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Tees77f150
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I think I’ll have to make it to Carlisle; I was there for the fall show, but never for the truck nationals. Till then I will have my 77 F150 Explorer on the road, and would be a good trip for it.

And yes the deep fried turkey is killer! I was thinking about getting one of those here real soon. Hey are those young guys sleeping, I haven’t heard a young guy story yet!

On another note a coworker got an 8 point Monday. I didn’t get the particulars yet, but I am sure I will.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by 96P_Stroke4x4
we'll give him a few t-shirts for himself and a bucket of water. he'll have a blast haha
Yeah he did have a good timey with a bottle of water, lol

Old 12-02-2008, 08:37 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 306 Likes on 281 Posts
Good morning to our southern neighbors

Is that Joe having a little fun????

Old 12-02-2008, 12:54 PM
jpb222
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had an eventfull holiday weekend.....

My band played on wedensday night and saturday night.

the Wedensday show was suprisingly un eventful (I think that is relates to the high price of drinks at the bar we played) but the saturday show was an awsome time. A huge very active crowd.

Home

I started to tear apart my upstairs bathroom, I am going to redo it so that it matches the era of the house (the house was built in 1920 and is pretty much all original)......I hope to get it done before the baby is born.

I also did a little maintenance on my daily driver (51 f1 4x4) and did a few things on the 30 Model A that I am trying to revive.

Monday moring I shot a buck BUT.... due to the rought terrain, rain and snow I was not able to find the sucker...... I looked for hours but no luck so that is the only bad thing about the long weekend.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:10 PM
JaySVX
Fleet Mechanic
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It's a normal tuesday for me. Work stuff. Went to the bank at lunch, left the truck running wht the climate control on 80F. By the time I got out it was nice and toasty. I don't like shutting down after a 1 mile trip anywhere, i'd rather leave it idle so it's running the entire trip. The keypad on the door helps with this.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:50 PM
BEAST428
Tuned
I will be at Carlisle.
Whenever I do turkey I use my Weber grille. The wife is allergic to peanut oil which I hear is the best to use for deep fryin. I wanna keep the wife so I cant fry. I mix up a combo of spices (whatever i can find) and canola oil and rub my bird with it. Then I put the bird breast down on a cookie sheet on the Weber and turn the middle burner off. After getting the temp regulated to between 325 and 350 I cook it for 12-15 minutes a pound. Comes out real durn good.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
soondg
Postmaster
That was round one of the wet t-shirt contest. We get a chance to show off our man boobies. Dig those nippies, round and hard. I won. Looking for any and all challengers next year

I was kind of sick that week end so I wasn't in my right mind, I'm not usually that reserved and laid back.

On another subject; My wife and I just came back from the Giant market and I informed her that we needed some toilet paper. She tried to get me that 1000 sheet scratch your butt and pop your finger through junk. I don't know about anyone else, but I want that squeezably soft pamper my hiney stuff. It only has two hundred sheets(400 if you buy the super size), I don't care, I'd rather have 200 sheets of smoothness on my rear than 1000 sheets of raw butt. It clogs the toilet occasionally, but isn't that what plungers are for? I used to keep a roll in the truck with some Lysol in case I had to use a public toilet or squat between some parked cars, now I just use the wet wipes for babies. They have Lanolin in them to keep your tush kissably soft. What do you guys think.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:19 AM
F250army45d
Elder User
Well stuck in Iraq I'm here by choice I plan to stay untill March of 2010 or 2011 that will be three years or maybe four years straight for me with a month off every year. Make pretty good money being here and I want to pay my house off in five years. Any way for any one who has been in Iraq they know when it rains this country is like a big clogged toilet!!! The drains ar clogged with trash and sand and the soil has such drainage qaulities lol. Any way I drive a HMMV as a civilian contractor who fixes tanks. Last night some of my friends and I went to eat and grab a few brews on the local market well behind the eatery is a big parking lot sort of near a soccer field well four days ago it rained pretty good and let about two foot of water in this sandy dirt parking lot. Well we spent about half an hour tearing that parking lot up in the HMMV doing all kinds of spinning and sliding side ways. So who wants to come wash the HMMV you can't see out th windows need a car wash lol.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:31 AM
2000silverbullet
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thanks for your service F250 and stay safe! If you can snap some pics next time of you guys doin' donuts, that'd be cool to see.

That's too bad about the buck jpb! I got a guy with private land behind me that's been hunting his property about 50 yards from my house. I haven't decided if I'm going to talk to him about it or not (should be 150 yards from buildings) but he's been lounging up in a treestand the past couple of days while I've been at work. I hunt too and don't want to call the authorities but this guy should know better...

Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM
silver05fx4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well loook like im gonna have to make time for carlisle this year looks like i missed out on too much fun last year

and for tp (toilet paper) its all the same to me but i do keep a roll in the work trailer never know if theirs going to me tp in the porta john ...Lysol would be a joke in them ..it would take a bomb to clean out

i seen some HMMV on a flat bed truck the other day and i was thinking it would be amazing to go bust out some great 4x4 in one...well at least you can still have some fun over their

Old 12-04-2008, 02:49 PM
F250army45d
Elder User
Well yes we get to have a few hours of forbidden fun here and there its great, Ok I work with a guy who is 46 we went out n he had to many drinks so he was puking out the HMMV door going back onto base lol. Well I taught him after he was in bed I set his computer so every page he opens goes to gay.com he will be lost for a week or so till I fix it lol.

Old 12-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by silver05fx4
well loook like im gonna have to make time for carlisle this year looks like i missed out on too much fun last year

and for tp (toilet paper) its all the same to me but i do keep a roll in the work trailer never know if theirs going to me tp in the porta john ...Lysol would be a joke in them ..it would take a bomb to clean out

i seen some HMMV on a flat bed truck the other day and i was thinking it would be amazing to go bust out some great 4x4 in one...well at least you can still have some fun over their
You really did miss I good time so plan on going this year I promise you won't regret it. there is a lot of entertainment, Diesel smoke rings, sleeping in a small tent with a snoring person, and last but not least, how to dump a CL
101. That last one was cruel funny bot cruel

Old 12-05-2008, 10:25 PM
soondg
Postmaster
We're getting a new sign for Carlisle Dave. "Brokenhearted, needs cheering up with meaningless casual relations" Or a more non-pc one... Gay..but willing to switch.

Old 12-07-2008, 04:59 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Another day, another meaningless post.

My favorite t-shirt, well worn and very effective-"Lesbian In Training"

That's funny Mike, if he doesn't ask you to fix it though, I'd move to new quarters.

Quick Reply: PA December Chat....All B/S Allowed??