Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Postmaster

wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lightbulb A wild idea for Christmas

Hey all, been thinking about doing something crazy for Christmas. Thinking about going out to the town entrance, where our flag pole is, and the welcome to Madras sign is on Christmas morning. Thought about getting a bunch of people together, and standing there in Parade stance at the flag, to show the men and women fighting for us, that they are not alone. Thought about getting there about 8:00 a.m., and staying til about 5:00 p.m. The local news would be there, as would a bunch of other agencies. Thought about trying a nation wide stand in, but don't think it would take. I have BDUs and a rifle, and have time in service to permit me to salute and stand in uniform.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:36 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
I would love to join ya...........but the wife and grandkids would have my hide if I wasn't there for Christmas

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 11-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Postmaster

wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah, my wife gave a look that could kill when I told her my idea.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:57 AM