Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Senior User

Steve91 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
YOu can click on the link in my sig if they have fixed it, otherwise you have to join by using the group networking option under user CP
The link didn't work; you should have a membership to approve now via the user CP.

Thanks.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Senior User

CentralMassLandscape is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi I'm Chris from Worcester, I'm 21 and own a landscaping business...great opportunity to have alotta trucks! I have 4 for work and 2 for play/restoration.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Posting Guru

77f2504by4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralMassLandscape View Post
Hi I'm Chris from Worcester, I'm 21 and own a landscaping business...great opportunity to have alotta trucks! I have 4 for work and 2 for play/restoration.
Nice truck you have there chris. it's nice to see another dentside in the area!

------------------------------------------

NOTE TO ALL PREVIOUS OWNERS: STOP IT!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:40 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Steve...Chris...welcome aboard!!! Check out our B/S Thread...join in and send some flying!!!

I hope to meet you guys at a future GTG!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Posting Guru

DAVE67FD is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello,
My name is Dave from Southern NH. I recently also signed up for the NH chapter and am waiting for my response.

I am 46 yrs old and i am a Production Mngr. for a small electronics company that makes pharmaceuitical control systems and Military RF components.

I look forward to speeking with and meeting with all of you at some point.
Thanks Don for the signup information. I know it was all right in front of me the whole time. Just needed someone to point it out for me.
Thanks again
Dave

"06" F-250 XLT/SC/LB/FX4/5.4L/ 6-SPD man.
man.transfer & hubs/HD service front springs/rear swaybar/Line-X/"BLACK"

"04" Escape Limited/"BLACK"
"00" Mustang V6/"BLACK"
"71" Bronco, 302, "BLACK/RED"
"67" Fairlane 500 Conv./289 HI-PO/"RED"
Ohh Ya Almost Forgot-"96" Nissan Pathfinder/"BLACK"
Old 03-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Spend now... worry later!

jimd1050 has a good reputation on FTE.jimd1050 has a good reputation on FTE.jimd1050 has a good reputation on FTE.
https://www.facebook.com/JustTruckin.net
Thumbs up Southeastern MA

Hi Folks,

My name is Jim and I live in Plainville, MA

I am 59 and an Engineering & Production Manager for a local Radiology Equipment Re-manufacturer.

I just made the jump from a 2 year Ford Ranger 4X4 project to a 2008 F250 Super Duty PSD. Wife and I spend lots of time on Sandy Neck Beach on the Cape and decided we wanted to spend more (time). Plan on buying a slide-in camper soon and staying down there on the weekends. Planning on wheels, tires, small lift and a tuner for the Diesel. Look forward to chatting with you all... the SD is a big step up from the Ranger!

The SD: http://www.justtruckin.net/pages/mytruck.html

The Ranger: http://www.justtruckin.net/pages/mytruck2.html (traded it in)

Regards,

Jim D

Last edited by jimd1050; 03-01-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Jim...welcome to FTE and the Massachusetts Chapter!!! Congrats on the new Super Duty...I love that Dark Torreador Red color!!!

I've got to say...that is one of the wildest Rangers I've ever seen!!! It sits almost as tall as your S/D!!!

Join us in our B/S Thread...let the guys get to know you!!! Just a bit of advice...strap on your sense of humor and cinch up your asbestos boxers before entering...you're going to need them.

Also...watch for threads announcing future GTGs...hopefully you'll be able to attend and meet some of the guys!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE67FD View Post
Hello,
My name is Dave from Southern NH. I recently also signed up for the NH chapter and am waiting for my response.

I am 46 yrs old and i am a Production Mngr. for a small electronics company that makes pharmaceuitical control systems and Military RF components.

I look forward to speeking with and meeting with all of you at some point.
Thanks Don for the signup information. I know it was all right in front of me the whole time. Just needed someone to point it out for me.
Thanks again
Dave

Dave...welcome aboard!!! Check out our B/S Thread...join in...let the guys get to know you. Hopefully we'll get to meet you at a future GTG!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Elder User

daves54 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Way too many Daves in this crew, but I guess one more won't hurt! Welcome aboard
Old 03-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Yes, from one Dave to another, welcome.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 03-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hi there Jim, welcome aboard.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Welcome Dave.

Welcome Jim.

Jim - you know me as 410LSD(Dan) on R-F.
glad to see you made here. I also finaly got to see your Ranger. I would miss that also if I got rid of it. You did a good job with it. The rock sliders look great. I also think white sliders look better than the black steps ever looked on that Ranger.

Forgot to add that all my trucks are in my picture section on here if you want to take a peak. The 83 Green one I sold a few years back.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:38 PM
New User

Joeniel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey everyone,

My name is Joe and I live in Waltham, MA. I'm 18 and graduating high school and going right into the IBEW Local 103 electrician's union. I recently bought a 2002 F350 SD 7.3L Diesel. Ive already started to modify it, and have big plans for the future. I have experience with clubs (was in a Taurus club for my other car). I look foward to going to some meets.

See ya around!
Joe
Old 03-16-2009, 11:53 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeniel View Post
Hey everyone,

My name is Joe and I live in Waltham, MA. I'm 18 and graduating high school and going right into the IBEW Local 103 electrician's union. I recently bought a 2002 F350 SD 7.3L Diesel. Ive already started to modify it, and have big plans for the future. I have experience with clubs (was in a Taurus club for my other car). I look foward to going to some meets.

See ya around!
Joe
Welcome aboard Joe....

I sent you an email..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM
New User

Powersmoke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey everyone,

I'm Ken, and I live in Grafton. I have a '96 F-350 Diesel, and have a relatively long history of modded Fords (for my relatively short 35 year lifespan, anyhow).

I am an auto tech (Dodge/Jeep specialty, actually), but am always looking for other prospects so this can be a fun hobby again.

Later.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM