Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2009, 07:40 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Canius...welcome to the MA Chapter!!! Join us in the BS Thread...post up and let the guys get to know you!!! Hope to meet you at one of our GTGs in the future!!!

While you're at it...how about putting your first name in your sig so we know who we're hollering at!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canius View Post
So anyhow...reside in Athol and am a power plant op. working the dreaded swing shift.
Hi Bryant & welcome:

I worked commercial nuclear power for almost 20 years.

Now I'm a Combustion Turbine Technician (O&M) at a peaking station in South Western Connecticut.

I work the 2pm - 11pm M-F shift, we don't do weekends (except OT) nor the major holidays (always off).

Nice to meet you.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 01-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Elder User

daves54 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey everyone name is Dave I live in Westford. Married two girls 11 and 6. I am a union rep. for a construction union. My daily driver is a `07 grand marquis. My money pit is a 54 f-100 that is a long way from seeing the road. I see a couple of you are from Methuen. I moved from there 5 years ago.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:25 AM
Elder User

barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daves54 View Post
Hey everyone name is Dave I live in Westford. Married two girls 11 and 6. I am a union rep. for a construction union. My daily driver is a `07 grand marquis. My money pit is a 54 f-100 that is a long way from seeing the road. I see a couple of you are from Methuen. I moved from there 5 years ago.
WELCOME ABOARD....... seems like you wouldn't want to advertise that you married 2 girls so young...

2004 F150 XLT w/AEM CAI and Magnaflow Exhaust
Nitto Terra Grappler Tires mounted on 18" Hela Black Spoke Rims w/ Machined Lip , Nasta Billet Grill
Ma.,
N.H. & Mid Atlantic Member
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Elder User

daves54 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good catch amazing how a missing comma changes things. But you must be sick to even catch that.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:54 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I see that Dave has figured out thar Steve is a perv!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Postmaster

Nitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant future
ray.martinjr
Quote:
Originally Posted by daves54 View Post
you must be sick to even catch that.
I believe being sick is a requirement to be here.....either that or old, large and white-haired.

Avatar is a Pearl Ribbon in honor of my wife and the battle she is waging.
'03 F150 Sport 4x4 4.6L 5-speed, '05 Escape Hybrid, '06 Escape Hybrid
Old 01-19-2009, 05:01 PM
So Little To Say!!!

HMMMMMMMM...coming from the vertically and follically challenged one!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Postmaster

Nitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant future
ray.martinjr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
HMMMMMMMM...coming from the vertically and follically challenged one!!!
Bald is in, my man. As for the height, well, let's just sayI make up for it in other ways.....

Avatar is a Pearl Ribbon in honor of my wife and the battle she is waging.
'03 F150 Sport 4x4 4.6L 5-speed, '05 Escape Hybrid, '06 Escape Hybrid
Old 01-20-2009, 09:54 PM
New User

Jay-Unit is starting off with a positive reputation.
The link doesn't work to join, but I'm still attempting to join!

My names Jay. I live in Marshfield, and I landscape
Old 01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Unit View Post
The link doesn't work to join, but I'm still attempting to join!

My names Jay. I live in Marshfield, and I landscape
Welcome Jay..

The new software update messed up the links..

You can join by going to your user CP and join under group memberships..

Or you can wait for them to fix the links..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hello Jay:

Welcome to the Massachusetts Chapter

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Old 01-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Senior User

Steve91 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm Steve, from Groveland. I have been a member of FTE since the email list days, but I haven't been around the board for a few months. I own crownvic.net, which is where I spend most of my time.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:50 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve91 View Post
I'm Steve, from Groveland. I have been a member of FTE since the email list days, but I haven't been around the board for a few months. I own crownvic.net, which is where I spend most of my time.
Welcome Steve... Don't be a stranger...

Also you need to join the MA Chapter to make it official..

Anyone who was part of the New England chapter automatically became aprt of the NH chapter..

YOu can click on the link in my sig if they have fixed it, otherwise you have to join by using the group networking option under user CP
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Welcome Steve:

I used to have a Crown Victoria Interceptor 5.0(iirc), bought it new off the dealer's lot with only 12 miles on it.

It had the police hubcaps and was 100% dark blue.

It had yet to be drilled to mount anything.

The dealership had the contract to supply the cruisers and this one was a special order for the Chief though it still had vinyl seats and rubber floor covering.
But that was good as we have our baby eventually.

The dealership said that when the car came in and the dealership then called the town to take delivery, the town was in a quandary about it. So the dealership put the car in the rag and we had money down on it before the town go its act together. We were told that the town called back with the OK the day after we plunked down the deposit.

Put a hundred and some odd thousand miles on it before my wife was shouldered into the curb at 25mph. The front end was tweaked just enough so you could see the hood to fender gap was not parallel. Then a few days later the radiator cracked. The insurance company totaled it. I couldn't believe it, the body was still pristine.

Years later a cop friend told me that my car was well know in my end of the state.
My friend said that my car was on the good list.
The bad list is for former cop cars who's drivers try to intimidate other motorist and / or speed down the highway like they were a cop.
I understood that those on the bad list get hauled over for the slightest infractions.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
1967, bus, c50, clubs, ford, guy, hook, lift, ma, mass, school, tile, truck, trucks, wakefield