Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Senior User

NorEasterMA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.NorEasterMA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey John, welcome aboard!

Massachusetts Chapter Member
Old 07-29-2014, 01:13 PM
New User

kwidner is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm Keegan, in East Bridgewater. I work in emergency power. I've had Ford's off and on my whole life.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:47 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Howdy Keegan...welcome to FTE......and the Massachusetts Chapter. While you're out and about...take a second and officially join the chapter. No cost or obligation.

Join us in our B/S Thread...toss some around!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 07-31-2014, 02:24 PM
New User

JHBstyle is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Ford Truck enthusiast here!!

Howdy all, Alex here, Watertown MA. Jack of all trades, just bought my first Ford Truck, '02 E250 Wheelchair conversion going strong at 276k (if you don't have a lift yet, GET ONE!!) Been rebuilding her all summer, giving her new leaf springs this weekend, wish me luck!!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:34 PM
New User

350Dooley is starting off with a positive reputation.
My names Mike, live in Hubbardston and I'm a farmer (or at least trying to be) raise a couple steer a bunch of chickens and if you ask my wife tryin to grow Ford trucks!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:19 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Howdy Alex and Mike...welcome to FTE and the Massachusetts Chapter. Hope to meet you guys at a GTG in the future!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:29 AM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
Welcome aboard guys. Make sure you check out Dyno Day here on the 20th. Sign up for a chance at a free Dyno pull, show truck, or just to spectate. Free food and lots more all day!! Click on the link to Minuteman Trucks and sign up. You wont get all the FREE GOODIES if you dont sign up though

And again, wecolme !!!

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 09-02-2014, 07:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
1967, bus, c50, clubs, ford, guy, hook, lift, ma, mass, school, tile, truck, trucks, wakefield