Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Massachusetts B/S Thread...anything Goes...almost

Thanks for visiting the Massachusetts B/S Thread!!! As the title implies...anything goes...almost!!! Please keep it clean and civil...George is watching!!!

Let the B/S fly!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
WOW, that didn't take you long to find the new chapter forum Ken, U DA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!, lol
Old 11-24-2008, 06:30 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Can't get much by me Goerge...unless I'm taking a nap!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
My first BS contribution to the Ma. chapter -

How about them Celtics?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Raven luvers, unite!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
My first BS contribution to the Ma. chapter -

How about them Celtics?

Steve...that certainly isn't B/S!!! They are looking for a repeat!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 06:54 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Hey Raven luvers, unite!

Ravens...aren't they those large black birds that tear apart your trash bags at the curb???

Old 11-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
They are looking for a repeat!!!
That is where the bs comes in
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-24-2008, 06:57 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
That is where the bs comes in

Old 11-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good evening Massachusetts!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Admin Emeritus

All kidding aside, they do look like the team to beat in the east.

Still pretty early to get very serious about the roundball while football season is still going.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well hello Mass!! I think this is going to be a nice little group of people to chat with... how is everyone doing this fine night?
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 11-24-2008, 07:01 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Evening Courtie...don't forget to click on join chapter at the top of this thread so you to can be a member of the Massachusetts Chapter!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:03 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
All kidding aside, they do look like the team to beat in the east.

Still pretty early to get very serious about the roundball while football season is still going.

I agree with you 100%!!! I generally don't watch basketball...something about grown men running around in their underwear just doesn't do it for me!!!

Now...football...that I enjoy...no matter who is playing!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:05 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48' fordster View Post
Well hello Mass!! I think this is going to be a nice little group of people to chat with... how is everyone doing this fine night?

Alec...good to see you've found our new home...don't be a stranger!!! I'm doing very well...hope you are too!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:05 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter