Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Happy Birthday Commie Carl

HEY NEW YORK...DON'T FORGET TO WISH COMMIE CARL A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

CARL...I'LL TIP A FEW IN YOUR HONOR THIS EVENING!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Happy b-day buddy, Have a great one..
Old 11-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Happy Birthday Carl!

May I do another of my long winded posts?

I may!

Okay, here goes.

My father and his father both passed away at the age of 54 from heart attacks. Now neither of these men lived a sedate life. My father lived and partied hard, his wife at the time was younger than mine. His attack occurred when he was sliding into second base.
My grandfather came from Italy and lived up to the stereotype of the Latin Lover. He suffered his attack while in the embrace of one of his many paramours.

August of this year I wound up in the hospital with an infection in my chest, very serious, according to the doctors I was in a life or death struggle. My age at the time, 54. Where we cursed? What did my forefathers do to bring this down on us? To say I was a little nervous would be an understatement. My birthday is September 12th, it would be my 55th, I couldn't believe that I may not reach it. I've lived the majority of my adult life well, I don't drink, gamble, or chase women. I eat healthy, exercise and usually get proper rest. It looked like none of that mattered, you can't get away from your genes. Fast forward, they released me from the hospital September 10th, two days shy of my 55th. I was extremely pleased when the 12th came and went. One of the first things I did (after my prayers and supplications)was to call my sons and inform them of their debt to me, that they should venerate and honor me for what I had done for them. The curse was broke. Their respectful silence was overwhelming and quite emotional, for once they gave me the respect and courtesy of listening to all I had to say. Then I heard the voice come over the line, beep, beep, beep, if you wish to make a call, hang up and dial your number again.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 11-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Happy birthday carl...

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 11-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Happy Birthday Carl.

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 11-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Hey Carl...have a Happy B-day!!!!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 11-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
thanks guys..good job sean

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 11-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Happy, happy, merry, merry, gay b'day PH

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-22-2008, 03:19 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Happy, happy, merry, merry, gay b'day PH

....................George...that is funny!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny1carl View Post
good job sean....carl...must be some really good stuff in that cake..

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 11-22-2008, 03:26 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
happy birftday, ya commie bartstard!!
have a bush for me.

did you get the autographed hitlery pikture i sent ya??

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:56 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Happy birthday Carl....

Now don't go running around the neighborhood in your birthday suit...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-22-2008, 09:29 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Happy Birthday Carl and please make sure that you have your pants on when you go outside so that you do not frighten the neighbors
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:54 AM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
it was dark out gabage day dammit

Old 11-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny1carl View Post
What was I typing. I guess I shouldn't have more than 1 window open at at ime.....sorry joe

Old 11-23-2008, 05:38 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter