Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2008, 02:38 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
DP-Tuner's Annual Holiday sale

Season’s Greeting’s from DP-Tuner

DP-Tuner would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

It’s that time of year again for our annual holiday special. This year it will be from Nov. 24th until Dec. 24th. We extended the special 4 days from previous years to accommodate our office closure in December. We will be attending the Performance Racing Industry Trade show held at the Orlando Convention Center Dec. 10th – 13th. Come by and see us at booth # 4406. We will be there with Moates.net to showcase our new products.

Q: What will the Holiday special get me?
A: You will receive 1 FREE standard performance tune with every order of $400 or more. (A $45 value)

Don’t miss this Spectacular Savings!!

Q: What do I need to do to get this special discount?
A: This can be done on our online webstore at checkout or if you prefer to call in your order you will get the same discount. The holiday special will be active from Nov. 24th until Dec. 24th. When you are at the check out section on our online web store type in “freetune” for the promotion code BEFORE selecting submit order.

In addition to the free tune special when you order any of our standard performance tunes you will recieve the codes tunes at no addtional charge.

We hope you have a happy and safe holiday season.

Many thanks,

Jody & Diane
Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 11-22-2008, 10:34 AM
Senior User

StampedePSD is starting off with a positive reputation.
A Question!

I will purchase a DP in a month or so. My question is do you custom tune for my needs? I pull a load(19k) once per week. The other time is daily commute and delivering up to 2 tons sack feed. I am really tired of switching and reprogramming every week.(SC) I like the switch on the fly. I am not a hot rodder, I am needing durability, dependability and added performance from my truck. I just rebuilt the tranny and added the BD turbo, see my sig for other mods.
Can you help? Thanks
Lusty

2002 F-250 4X4 EC, 35" Goodyears, 3 in Lift, RanchHand bumpers, AutoMeter Boost and EGT A-Pillar Gauges, BD Turbo, Custom Trans w/ ATS 5-Star TC. Banks Trans-Command, MBRP 4'Turbo-back, 6637, Rear Locker, Supersprings, Royal Purple ATF, Zoodad, Back to Superchips
Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StampedePSD View Post
I will purchase a DP in a month or so. My question is do you custom tune for my needs? I pull a load(19k) once per week. The other time is daily commute and delivering up to 2 tons sack feed. I am really tired of switching and reprogramming every week.(SC) I like the switch on the fly. I am not a hot rodder, I am needing durability, dependability and added performance from my truck. I just rebuilt the tranny and added the BD turbo, see my sig for other mods.
Can you help? Thanks
Lusty
HI Lusty,

DP-Tuner » Programming Help

Above is a link to a programming help page on our site. We have many different tunes to choose from based on what you have modified on your truck, how you use you truck and what you should expect out of each tune.

We ask you many questions and ask for information about your truck. Jody has lived tuned many different truck set ups and has a large progam database. He has been tinkering on his truck since 2002 and went full time into specializing in Powerstroke performance in 2005. There's not much he hasn't had his hands on when it comes to the different truck set ups out there. His main goal is smooth operation and longevity out of these trucks. How you have described yourself and what you do with your truck is 95% of what we have speciallized in.

BTW- check out my next post...
Diane
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 11-24-2008, 07:43 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Well guys/gals we have decided to add a one day only special.

The day after Thanksgiving has always been referred to as Black Friday. In addition to our holiday sale we will have FREE USPS priority 2-3 day shipping at no charge on Black Friday ONLY to any online web order placed that day. You MUST place your order online to receive this special. At check out all you have to do is to select NO shipping service and you will get free priority delivery.

So while the ladies are out trying to kill each other for the VERY LAST item in the store, you guys can be treating yourselves from the comforts of your own home. Click the image to open in full size.

We also have gift certificates if your honey isn't sure what to get you for Christmas. Click the image to open in full size.
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 12-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Posting Guru

Bigcat350 has a very good reputation on FTE.Bigcat350 has a very good reputation on FTE.Bigcat350 has a very good reputation on FTE.
What about the day after X-MAS
Eddie
Late 01/99 F-350 XLT 7.3 EC DRW 4x4 6-speed 4:10, some common mods done. 6637 filter & Pete's Cover, Billet Grill,Muffler Delete,Stancore GPR,HPX,2 Pillar Pod Gauges,Swamps Hybrid Single Shot Injectors,DP Tuner NS,Modified Stock,Hi-Idle,80E,120R,140A,Foil Delete,CCV,AIH Delete,Garrett GTP38R BB Turbo with a 1.15 Housing, Valair Clutch. And more. Over 400HP BIG RED TRUCK - PAA#79 (SOLD)
Old 12-27-2008, 02:35 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat350 View Post
What about the day after X-MAS
Eddie
DP-Tuner

here's an update for you.
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 12-27-2008, 02:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
disscount, dp, ga, hoschton, sale, tuner