Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 05:10 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
You know you want it.........

but do you need it.

You bet.

Ford : F-350 - (eBay.ca item 140281373292 end time 21-Nov-08 14:25:38 EST)
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
Honestly, no I don't.....sorry to burst your bubble LOL

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 11-11-2008, 08:46 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriormama View Post
Honestly, no I don't.....sorry to burst your bubble LOL
WHAT!!!!!!
I saw a white one too. How bout that. What person in their right mind would not want one of those.............oops guess I just answered my question
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry, but those really don't do much for me...just think of what I could do with my Bronco if I had that kinda money.......

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 11-11-2008, 10:58 PM
BC Chapter LDR

True but if you had that much money would you still have the bronco?
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-12-2008, 02:17 AM
BC Chapter LDR

I guess you probably would, parked beside the ????????
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Posting Guru

Oh, I would still have the Bronco and what a Bronco it would be....and it would not be parked beside one of those....maybe a 69 camaro RS SS for drag racing LOL

BC Chapter Member
Old 11-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Posting Guru

pud is starting off with a positive reputation.
if i had that kinda money I would need one of those to pull the size of boat i would have!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Postmaster

Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.
I like it!!!!!!!!!
Them Albertans got to much money..............
2001 F-350 5.4 4x4
2008 F-450 6.4 dually 4x4
Plus a few more .................
Old 11-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Postmaster

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
Naw, the new F-350, I think dubbed the "Tonka" for 2010 would be the way to go, for less money and a better looking one at that. I saw it on a ford dealer site, and still think it will be made, if ford survives.
http://www.ford.ca/future_vehicles/e.../img_Tonka.jpg
2002 Excursion, 4x4, V-10, XLT, RS9000 shocks, true trac diff, 08 alum diff cover, interior light delete, 08 power fold/xtend mirrors, KM2 tires, 5 Star tuned, front cryo powerslots with hawk pads, XRF ball joints. 50" front mounted LED bar, 10" reverse light LED bar. Banks stainless long tube headers and exhaust kit., front seat heaters.
2011 Expedition, Ltd Max, 4x4. 30" LED light bar, flip key fob, 9 passenger, more to come.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:00 AM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
That Tonka truck was a concept from at least 6 years ago. Probably older than that.

But I wouldn't mind owning either.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Well I think I'll get one of both.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Posting Guru

sedly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sedly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There's a guy in Cranbrook with one of those big ford's.
He uses it as a daily driver.
I can understand having one to pull the big rv's,but not to go and get bread and milk.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM
BC Chapter LDR

I guess if you have money or financing you can do that.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Nah.

More money than brains.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM