Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome eeeeeeeazy!

Our newest member.

Thanks for signing up with the chapter . How about a little bio?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-09-2008, 04:55 PM
New User

eeeeeeeazy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Okey Dokey, a little bio it is......

Always been a Ford fan! Had a 99 F250 V10 until this Spring (when gas started to go up)! Traded for this F350 6.0. Miss my F250 though cuz I had already spent some "scheckels" raising it, oversize tires, etc. but this 6.0 sure saves me some money at the gas pumps. At any rate, I just retired this year and so far the only use I am getting on my 6.0 is hauling our travel trailer around to the campgrounds on the weekends. Wife still working though so kinda limits my time to get out. We are in the process of looking for a "little" farm in Missouri or SW Tennessee right now and hope to be able to move there by end of school year next Spring. Yep, even though I just retired (66 yrs young) we have a 14 year old daughter so that kinda keeps me young I suppose. Wifey is from Philippines so we also try to visit there every year or so. Living in California for the last 20 years has tarnished my ability to enjoy people so whatever property we end up with back there has got to be "remote"! I don't want to even see or hear neighbors when we move!!!! Well, hope that gives you a little of the bio you asked for. Just a transplanted "redneck" looking to get back to "redneckville" soon! Hope to be able to learn more about my truck from all the "experts" on this forum. heh heh
Old 11-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Thanks for coming in and telling us a little about yourself.

Congrats on your retirement - now I know where you got that username!

You picked the right place for info on your truck. There's a lot of helpful and knowledgeable folks in the 6.0 forum. There's even some helpful and knowledgeable folks in our little forum right here!

Glad to have you aboard. Post often as you wish, whatever is on your mind.

If you have any questions pertaining to the site and it's operation or anything at all, feel free to ask. If I can't answer it I'll find someone who can.

Steve

Edit: Almost forgot to tell you - I approved your chapter membership. No secret handshakes, no initiation rituals, nothin' like that. All we ask is that you enjoy your time on the boards, and maybe make it to one of our chapter get togethers when we get out your way.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Welcome, to the last site you will visit.

i am with you on the cant enjoy people anymore....my family has a farm in PA about 85 acers and had thoughts about moving there....
Old 11-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Posting Guru

Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.Serg450 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE it is a great site with lots of info.

Retired...... lucky you.
Leaving California I think is a dream shared by many.

Serg. SoCal

2000 F-350 LARIAT CC 4X4 V-10
2008 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4
Old 11-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome eeeeeeeasy!

Sounds like you have a nice truck and some great retirement plans.

The Golden State has become quite tarnished over the last few decades. It's become a great location to come from!

What's the hunting like in Missouri and Tennessee?
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve P. You are missed.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:52 PM
New User

eeeeeeeazy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool Hunting is "terrific" in either Missouri or Tennessee

I had retired years ago (prematurely) and left So. California for a little 20 acre spread in southern Missouri (near Elsinore). Had 2 handmade log cabins in the woods adjacent to the Mark Twain National Forest. Wasn't too difficult to go out and get a couple of nice squirrels for breakfast along with plenty of wild turkeys and whitetails. Didn't have electricity or running water and I have to say that it was the best three years of my life. Guess I just can't get it out of me so that fact, along with the fact that California has gone to the dogs, has made me want to return. Now that I have officially retired (again) can't think of anything better than walking through the woods listening to wildlife instead of car horns and the sounds of 9mm's going off during drive bys. Can't stand living in this place anymore. Now I know why California is called the "salad bowl of the nation" cuz there ain't nobody here but "fruits and nuts"!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Elder User

verumlike is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.verumlike is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
welcome~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

GRIFF
F350 CC LB
20''Custom Lift, Big Hoss Prog., 52''Military's, 20''Mazzi Hulks, 2.5 King Piggy Backs, Eclipse Indash DVD, Memphis all around, Atlas Springs, Amp Steps, Custom Interior, 07' Front End, 08' Rear End, Viper Alarm, MBRP 7'' Turbo Back, K&N Intake .etc.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter