Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Supercharger, Turbocharger, Nitrous Oxide & Water/Methanol Injection
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Posting Guru

Chrissy250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Question Supercharger for 2005 V10????

Hello from Nebraska Chapter!!!! I have a 2005 F-250 Lariat V10 and I have been looking for superchargers for it but to no avail!! If someone knows who or where or how I can find one, PLEASE let me know. We have plans to make my truck big and fast (if possible) and just cannot find a supercharger for it. My hubby mentioned possibly putting twin turbos on it if we cant supercharge it. Any info would be Great!!! Thank!!

Chrissy AKA-Mud Junkie or Trouble
Member of AZ and NE Chapters!
1977 F-250 Ranger-HD, SC, LB, 460
Old 11-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Junior User

V10RP is starting off with a positive reputation.
Your 05 should have the 3 valve V10, I 'm pretty sure no one ever made a screw style supercharger for them(whipple, kenne bell) I don't know if anyone like paxton or vortech ever made a centrifugal for one or not, might want to check their websites. Twin turbos would be sweet.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks! I emailed the whipple people to ask if they had future plans for one or if they knew of anyone who makes one. I hope to hear from them on monday! Sounds like putting twin turbos may be the way we have to go!!

Old 11-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Junior User

V10RP is starting off with a positive reputation.
I did a little searching and couldn't find anyone that makes a supercharger for the 3 valve, their was a post in the V10 forum about turboing a V10, the one guy was removed from the forum for something he posted, but their was another guy on their that had already done one, might want to give it a look, he had some pretty good pics. Good luck with whatever you decide, make sure to take some pics and keep us posted, turbo was the way I was gonna go until I found my kenne bell on ebay.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Posting Guru

Well, it seems we are going to go with the twin turbos on the truck and since my hubby is a Senior Master Certified Ford Tech, he says it should be fairly easy to do with only 1 or 2 things being difficult. At this point, we are only in the very beginning stages of Planning this project and wont be able to start on it until after our trip to AZ. I will be posting updates on our planning and what we have come up with and what we are having problems with, etc. That v10 forum was pretty funny!!!lolol

Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Posting Guru

Oh Yea, if anyone is having problems with their trucks, gas or diesel, you can pm or email me and I can get an answer for you. Joe(hubby) has been recognized by Ford as being one of the best certified techs in the country!!! Specializing in Diesel driveability and engine repair. Fully certified in every field except auto trans, hates overhauling trannys!!!!lolol

Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Supercharger, Turbocharger, Nitrous Oxide & Water/Methanol Injection

Tags
05, 2005, 3valve, bell, charger, engines, find, ford, kenne, makes, sale, super, supercharger, v10, valve