Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers For Nevada Chapter Leader

Nominations or Volunteers for Nevada chapter leader is now open.
Tom, Nubeee1 has communicated that work does not allow him to be as active as he would like to be, so he has decided to resign the position.

If nominating another member, make sure that member is willing to serve.

Chapter leader guidelines can be found here,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter guidlines can be found here,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or Rich, 99trigger3_0 by PM or email. We will be more than happy to answer your questions
Old 11-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Well, let me toss in some info for those of you considering it. First of all, I've been doing this for just over a year, and it has been a blast! Basically, a chapter leader involves keeping the forum active, starting threads that will spark interest among members. You'll also be arranging get togethers for the chapter. And, doesn't hurt to do some recruitiing. That can be done here on the site, or out in your local area. You'll have the rest of the Chapter leaders to lean on for help, and some great mods and admins backing you up! So, jump on board, and give it a try!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:59 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Pretty much what Pat said. Any questions I am sure some of the veteran CL's will be more than happy to help. Watch out though some of them are kind of weird.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Oh, one more thing. This is not a huge consumption of your time, so don't worry too much about that either!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Pat is spot on here. Take it from one of the newest Cl's here.
1997 Expedition, 4x4, 5.4 230,000 miles
Several others who have come and gone.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:58 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
It can be fun to keep the chapter active. Again it doesn't take a lot of time. I am always on the computer somewhere anyway. You can search the member list for people in your state. If you have any questions just ask one of us.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 11-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
I nominate Jeff - Jarod17 to the position of Chapter Leader for Nevada.

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 11-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Postmaster

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstone View Post
I nominate Jeff - Jarod17 to the position of Chapter Leader for Nevada.
I second the nomination..
Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
As the other CL have mentioned, it is not that difficult and does not take that much time. I took over here in NY back in July and it has been fun. There are times that I look like this but usually I look like this

There is a wealth of knowledge that can be accessed from the exisiting CL's and mods. If there are any questions please feel free to ask. Good luck in the search.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 11-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
I was involved in getting the Arizona Chapter back up after it had really fallen. If Jeff is interested then get things moving. When we brought the Arizona Chapter back to life there were only 4 or 5 of us. That was a year ago. Look at how much they have going on. Bart has done a great job in Arizona. I know those people will help once you get a CL. If this Chapter is going to come alive again I will consider changing my home Chapter since I now live in Nevada again. I am an honerary member here. I have tried to help get this Chapter up a few months ago but Nevada showed little interest. I got the Arizona Chapter to come over & help out but nothing came of it.
So I'm willing to help but I'm NOT interested in being a C.L.
Craig
Old 11-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
No other volunteers or nominations?
Old 12-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Final call for nominations or volunteers for Chapter Leader.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

I declare the nominations/volunteer thread closed.

Since Jeff, jarod17 was the only one to volunteer and there being no other nominations, Jeff will become the NEW chapter leader for Nevada.

Jeff I will notify admin to take the necessary steps to set you up with all the powers.

Congrats!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:19 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter