Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleF-250 View Post
I don't need a time out. And see Cliff at least Russ knows how to go to his room. Wait that sounded bad. Never Mind.
Because it was!!! There is hope yet
Old 11-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny View Post
Please and Thank You went right out the window as soon as you accused me of being NICE!!!!!!!!
Well you sounded nice. Bite me sounds nice though too. Is my time out up yet?

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 11-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstone View Post

No Back to your room!!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Postmaster

MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Russ you are the sweet and innocent boy

Now Cliff did not do his time out, so he is the naughty boy
Old 11-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Russ you are the sweet and innocent boy

Now Cliff did not do his time out, so he is the naughty boy
Yes and Proud of it. Now where is my spankies????
Old 11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake View Post
Yes and Proud of it. Now where is my spankies????
Don't you mean pampers?

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Postmaster

MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.MichelleF-250 has a great reputation on FTE.
where is SB she can give you spankies.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Don't you mean pampers?
Nope that is Tin Man
Old 11-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Postmaster

No tin man is tin man, you know the one the lady was oiling.

I guess Cliff gets the pampers.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
No tin man is tin man, you know the one the lady was oiling.

I guess Cliff gets the pampers.
Wrong again!!! Remember he admitted to wearing Diapers in the other thread.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Postmaster

Ok you win.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Post Fiend

Michelle, never admit defeat. Cliff prefers Huggies.

iustus morsus mihi
Old 11-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Michelle, never admit defeat. Cliff prefers Huggies.
Yeah and you like Depends........
Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
I never admit to anything!!!! Hello all you good people

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
I never admit to anything!!!! Hello all you good people

If you don't I will tell your other secret
Old 11-05-2008, 04:03 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion

Tags
2008, 59, cat, f150, ford, good, grinning, hey, leathercraft, loveableamanda, managatwa, morning, shhh85, spell, truck