Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

November Get Together PM

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Exclamation November Get Together PM

This is a copy of the pm sent out, for those of you who can't have PM's sent to you yet.

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hey all,

Our next get together will be in Columbus, at Sigatures Sports Bar, 510 E 23rd St. This is right on Highway 30, on the east end of Columbus, so it will be easy to find. We are still working on a date for this, and I'm hoping for some more member participation. Nice thing is now, at least gas prices have come down, so getting to the meet won't cost us a ton.

It would be great to get to meet some more of you guys, so please, if you think you can make it, drop me a pm, or post up the dates you would be available. I have a poll up, but it doesn't show who voted for what, so that's not helping. Sunday seems to work best for now, especially during football season. So, if you think you could make it, please let me know, so we can make this our biggest get together yet!

Thanks!!

Pat
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Here is a copy of the next PM sent out, updated the get together date/time.

Okay, the date for the next get together will be the 23rd of November, at Signatures Sports Bar,510 E 23rd St. in Columbus. I'm going to try to be there around 1:00 that Sunday. So far we have about 8-10 people coming, I'd like to see if some more of you might be able to come, it would be great to get to meet you, and show off our trucks there at the parking lot. Please post up, or even PM/email me if you think you'll be able to go. I will have what's left of the t-shirts there, decals, and some little goodies that I've gotten from FTE for anyone attending.

Just a reminder, for those who don't know, or may have forgot, we do have a chapter photobucket site, and would love to see some more of our member's rides in there. You can also check out the pics from the summer get together in Kearney. Please get a hold of me, or you can go here, and post them, and Jake (jseim44) will get them posted. here is the link to the photobucket thread:

Chapter Photobucket Thread

Again, I'm hoping some more of you can make the meet in Columbus, let's make this the best one yet!!

Pat