Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2008, 10:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Don't Forget To Vote

Hey New England...tomorrow is Election Day...don't forget to get out and vote!!! Voting is not only your right...it is your RESPONSIBILITY!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
I vote Sam Adams over Bud....
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I'm with you on that one Don!!!

Please..get out and vote!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
I vote Sam Adams over Bud....

Yes Yes Sam gets my Vote as well...I guess that leave McCain in the dark because his wife like owns Budwiser or something ...LOL
Old 11-04-2008, 08:02 AM
So Little To Say!!!

HEY NEW ENGLAND...TODAY IS THE DAY...PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Baconators vs. BigMacs .....Baconators win.......
Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Posting Legend

[SIZE="5"]All Kidding aside here Ken is right and please get out and Vote today...[/SIZE]
Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Taxpayer Subsidized

cmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputation
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Democrats, and democrat-leaning Independents!

To make things easier, they're having you guys vote on Wed the 5th instead! Don't be late!!!

"The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists." (Ernest Hemingway)
Old 11-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpd1781 View Post
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Democrats, and democrat-leaning Independents!

To make things easier, they're having you guys vote on Wed the 5th instead! Don't be late!!!

No Offence but there will be no saying or leaning to one side or the other going on here....

And you can vote on the 5th again and I might encourage you to do so...
Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Postmaster

boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.
Ken, I voted so you can rest easy.

A pleasurable experience in my small town of Granby.

I even baught some goodies from the bake sale....MMMMMMMMM

Michael
Old 11-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Posting Legend

When I got up this Morning I voted Capt Crunch right into my bowl.

Then I took a shower and went and voted at the polls with a solit ticket

Then I voted that we eat lunch today at Wendys and I got out voted there..

Then I just got home and about to vote ether on Pie or Cake

My Hat is off to you that went to the polls today
Old 11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
Then I just got home and about to vote ether on Pie or Cake
I think in the spirit of reconciliation you should make a choice - and eat both!!!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
I think in the spirit of reconciliation you should make a choice - and eat both!!!

I am doing just that right now Steve...

And a 1/2 gal of milk by my side...LOL
Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar1974 View Post
Ken, I voted so you can rest easy.

A pleasurable experience in my small town of Granby.

I even baught some goodies from the bake sale....MMMMMMMMM

Mike...you're OK in my book!!!

I don't care what everyone else says about you!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 PM