Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
November NH Chapter BS thread.. Come one Come ALL

Well let's start the new month with a bang..

2402 posts for October..

Lets put the pedal to the metal so we can beat 2400 for November..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 10-31-2008, 11:37 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Boo!

Its still October here In Az!

Click the image to open in full size.

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzBlueWolf View Post
Boo!

Its still October here In Az!

Click the image to open in full size.
Well Mark we won't hold that against you..

They always said you were a day late and a dollar short..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 11-01-2008, 05:40 AM
Post Fiend

cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Hello anybody in here. can you here me
05 Excursion Limited V10, 4:30(C3) Limited Slip
01 Expy EB, 5.4, 3:55 Limited Slip, 2006 27' Outback T.T. 7000lbs-loaded
Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Good morning from your fearless leader to say that,..

Lets put the baconators on the back burner and celebrate Turkey for the month of Nov..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

22lb Turkey baisting in warm juice with gravy and all of the fixings..

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Post Fiend

cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Good morning fearless leader, Big turkey meal then crash
Old 11-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbradford View Post
Hello anybody in here. can you here me
nope, can't hear you...

I can see your typing...

Good Morning NE!

beautiful sunrise, this morning!

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
Good morning from your fearless leader to say that,..

Lets put the baconators on the back burner and celebrate Turkey for the month of Nov..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

22lb Turkey baisting in warm juice with gravy and all of the fixings..

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo!
damn, that would last me til xmas

yesterday I had a protien shake for breakfast, a cup of tomato soup for lunch and a small baked potato for supper...and applesauce for dessert.

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Post Fiend

Mark I guess you have a point there
Old 11-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbradford View Post
Good morning fearless leader, Big turkey meal then crash
Yesterday they were saying how sleep helps the heart....LOL they will say anything to suck up air time

Quote:

yesterday I had a protien shake for breakfast, a cup of tomato soup for lunch and a small baked potato for supper...and applesauce for dessert.

Are you on a diet Mark?
Old 11-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:

That would not last me til Christmas LOL....
Old 11-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Post Fiend

no...making life changes...had lap band surgery 3 weeks ago...and undergoing treatments for pressure ulcers on my legs...decided I'd like to live to see my 70th birthday

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Post Fiend

I even plan on using the gym membership I have been paying for again!

for now I am using the treadmill at my apt complex

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Happy November New England...looks like a great day...weather improving as we speak...tomorrow is supposed to be marvelous as well!!! Great weather for leaf clearing...worked 5 hours yesterday...but there are still a bunch left on the trees!!!

Good morning to our visitors this AM...Mark from the great state of Arizona...AKA..."The Incredible Shrinking Man"...and Chris from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania...home of the Wrold Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies!!! Thanx for stopping by this morning...hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Posting Legend

I really need to do something about my weight as well.......
Old 11-01-2008, 09:22 AM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
162, 4d, aerocell, ambulance, bs, chapter, excursion, ford, greenfield, mean, nh, sale, southern, srw, truck, what, wiring