Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
NEW MEMBER Introduction Thread (NO TECH QUESTIONS)

Hello all NEW users!

I've noticed a lot of new people posting in the OASIS request thread, and while I want to welcome each and every one of you to FTE, I don't want to do it in that thread.

So, WELCOME to FTE!

Whether or not you've recently joined or been lurking for years, POST HERE and introduce yourself!

Everyone else, feel free to post up and welcome our newest members, and be sure to bump the thread every day or two to keep it fresh in everyone's memory.

Also, it will help to notify anyone who subscribes to this thread that another new member has joined up.

Let the party begin! Remember to post specifics about your truck, make a gallery with pics and have some fun!

'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®

Last edited by powerstroke72; 02-07-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Also, feel free to post to our "mileage" thread, located here:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17624
Old 10-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Senior User

pidaster is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've been lurking in the 73-79 forums for a while as I have three of those. Purchasing a 1999 F-250 Super duty with 7.3 this week so I've been lurking here to read what to look for. Transmission woes scare me since this has 235k miles and it's unknown if the tranny has been rebuilt or not.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Freshman User

sMoOsHy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im a newb looking for my second 70s f250. I just sold my last one and I want to find a super cab this time around, so I can get my kids in the back. I wanted to contact a seller about this truck but I think I am supposed to have more posts. Does anyone know how many posts I need to use the classified section?
Old 10-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator

No idea about how many posts it requires to use the Classifieds... I think it's 25 to enable a signature, might be the same for classifieds. Do you have your email enabled?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:10 PM
New User

drewkeen is starting off with a positive reputation.
How many posts do I need to send PMs?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Elder User

enduro4231 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New here as well, just got a 2002 F250 Lariat gasser and lovin' it!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewkeen View Post
How many posts do I need to send PMs?
I do believe it is 25 posts before you can enable PM's.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 10-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
I do believe it is 25 posts before you can enable PM's.
Exactly. You also get signature ability at the time.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enduro4231 View Post
New here as well, just got a 2002 F250 Lariat gasser and lovin' it!
WELCOME to FTE!

Can you create a gallery with some pics of your truck?
Old 10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
New User

slickwilly is starting off with a positive reputation.
I purchased a 04 F250 4x4 SC in August. Finally created a gallery with a couple low res pics. My old F150 and Expy brought me to this site years ago. Great source of info!!

thanks,
Bill
Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Freshman User

BigBlack6L is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm new and will be hangin around for a while! great site!! 2003 F-250 6.0L diesel, Baby! SC long bed, all black! 4x4, 4" lift, straight pipe exhaust, ram air intake. whole lotta sexy! I LOVE MY TRUCK!! Chad
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 PM
New User

FishWagon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello all,

I'm in the market for a truck, and am looking at a 2004 F350 Dually (yes with a 6.0). I'm a life long Chevy fan, who's decided to join the Dark Side.....

My wife and I trailer a lot, and with 4 kids, 3 German Shepherds, our trailer has gotten larger and larger and my little old GMC Yukon just can't handle it anymore.

Anyway, I probalby won't be contributing too much in the way of technical knowlege, but I sure will be using all of yours!!!

Have a great day.

Rich and Laura
Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishWagon View Post
Anyway, I probalby won't be contributing too much in the way of technical knowlege, but I sure will be using all of yours!!!
Not a problem, Rich, that's why we're all here
Old 11-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Post Fiend

Big Orn has a very good reputation on FTE.Big Orn has a very good reputation on FTE.Big Orn has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome aboard guys and gals - hello from the United States of Texas!
Old 11-01-2008, 02:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty

Tags
28ft, 45, 49, airstream, code, f150, fishwagon, ford, fordtruck, ga, lumber, pull, rack, remove, trucks