Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM
New User

afhanson72 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I joined back in July, just got around to posting this, sorry! I bought a 2011 F350 Lariat SRW Crew Cab with the 8' bed. I traded a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I've never been happier!!
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
New User

200304 is starting off with a positive reputation.
PS Pmp & mount FROM 92+ E-series van 302/351W

Been awhile since I've been on the site (then under another name) anyway can't figure out HOW to connect with NUMBERDUMMY (Bill) he has helped me before.
ANYWAY:
I need the Power Steering PUMP & Factory mount from I'm told a 1992 + E series van with a 302/351
I'm converting my 5.0 in 1965 F100 to power steering.
IF Mr. NUMBERDUMMY reads this or someone can forward to him would be appreciated.
I NEED the parts BUT just the info would help:
I NEED
PART NUMBER of the PS bracket/mount & EVERY year & product it was used on
PART NUMBER of the PS PUMP & EVERY year & product it was used on.
Hopefully to narrow down my search in junk yard.
ANY help appreciated.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
New User

frankBejarano545 is starting off with a positive reputation.
F350 6.4

Can I use a Cold air intake and 6" lift kit from a 2006 F350 and put them on my 2008 F350
Old Today, 01:03 AM
New User

Jason013 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm new to the site but not new to the love/ hate for a 6.0
I stumbled upon this site looking for info to an issue I'm having with my Dually. Seems like this may be the place to find what I'm looking for.
Old Today, 07:46 AM
New User

RightWingNutJob is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've lurked here for years; and finally decided to join after getting my '15, F-250. Have owned a succession of F-150, F-250, & Superduty F250, & F350 over the years. Didn't feel the need to join, because I was always able to find answers to my questions just by scrolling through the forums with their wealth of info, and informed opinions.
'15, F250 XLT, CC, 172", 6.2L, Ruby Red Metallic, FX4, 3.73 Locker, ESOF, Rear sway bar, Chrome, Back-Up Camera, Tail Gate Step, Upfitter Switches, Mud Flaps & wheel liners, White-Night Backup Lights, Husky Liners, Line-X Premium Bed Liner, Master Lock Bed Lock, Swing Case tool box, AnchorTrax Cargo Control
Old Today, 09:34 AM
New User

grweldon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just bought a 99 F250-SD Powerstroke 7.3

Howdy folks!

After lurking around here and reading all I can about the issues of the 7.3 Powerstroke diesel, I decided to take a chance on buying a high-mileage F250-SD. This baby has 291K miles. It's been well used, scratches and little dents. It's setup for a gooseneck and has a vented aluminum notched goosneck tailgate. I have no history on it, but the vanes of the turbo were clean, the coolant checked well for nitrates (1.7ppm) and it seems to be in generally good mechanical condition. I paid $4700 out the door.

I knew there were some front end issues, there was a bunch of center play in the steering and the passenger side tire had severe outside edge wear. It still drove really well except for the center play in the steering. I don't know what a diesel is supposed to pull like empty but it certainly seemed way more powerful than my 1985 F250 with a 5.0L straight six. No smoke out the exhaust when idling and I didn't notice any when nailing the pedal on the test drive.

My son-in-law is a partner in an automotive shop and are replacing the passenger tie rod end and center link plus new four new tires to the tune of $1200, so now I'm up to $5900. The truck will be used mostly on a farm moving building materials and equipment. I hope it serves me well and isn't a money pit!

Thanks for the good info in the forum!
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Delaying Adulthood

zerker6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Angry Newbie with '06 350 crewcab full bed

Howdy all, names Zach, just bought a used 2006 F350 105k on it from a used place and its my first diesel vehicle. Have had it all of 1 month, put ~200 miles on it and my check engine light has already come on . Hoping that I didn't get one of those that is a problem child. Will be posting elsewhere for some help on it once my buddy comes over and gives it a scan and I can pull some codes. Hoping its just something stupid and easily fixed as I want this vehicle to last me the next 10-15 years. Cheers and hope to be an avid member of this forum!

Zach

For those of you wanting to look at thread I created for this issue and updates as I make them here is link http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...t-came-on.html

Last edited by zerker6; Today at 05:06 PM. Reason: new information
Old Today, 05:43 PM
New User

skuff44 is starting off with a positive reputation.
D.C.A CAR BROKER SERVICES mission is to provide consumers with a simple, hassle-free, method for buying an automobile while also getting a fair deal. I achieve this through exceptional customer service, industry expertise and a commitment to our clients.
Old Today, 05:43 PM