Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Hello....

Well how is everyone's fall going so far? I see gas is starting to drop a good bit, hope it stays that way.

News from my side of the state not much going on, I can't wait for the election to end.

My wife and I are looking for another vehicle as she was in an accident Friday morning. My wife is fine but the Blazer she had isn't. Looks like insurance is totalling it, Probably get that answer in the morning.

Other than that just trying to scrape by up in the northern kentucky area.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Elder User

Bluehawk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well, I know I'm sad to say that I'm happy to see the gas prices back closer to $2 a gallon. We're doing better now. Finally back to work after they shut down my plant. Now just trying to get the bills caught up. Glad to hear that your wife is ok. Now you can go buy her a Ford.

Bluehawk
Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
I'm looking, I'm looking. We did stop and look at an Explorer and Freestyle at a lot Sunday.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Freshman User

Oggie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking

Glad she came out of the accident OK. Sorry the Blazer didn't. That can get expensive to replace. My wife's VUE got wiped out in the flooding back in the summer and we wound up getting her a Liberty. Which she actually likes better than the VUE.

Things are alright here. I saw regular unleaded for $1.979 out in western MO last week. And for you flex fuel folks, they had E85 for just over $1.75. I'm curious to see how much they're gonna gouge us on diesel for big trucks when the weather gets cold. Oh well.

Later Taters.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Well, I'm in the same neighborhood as Ryan, northern ky. Just busy working, running all over the state replacing spindles. Actually did one for the Alexandria Fire Dept a few weeks ago on one of their engines. If you guys ever want to take a drive through our beautiful state, I can give you some places to see, as well as a few places to avoid. With the prices of fuel going down, it's becoming more affordable.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:41 AM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
$1.95 here today. Still looking for suitable employment after my plant closed in August as well. Might have something Monday if all goes well. Other than that, just enjoying the nice weather and playing with my Mustang.

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 11-08-2008, 01:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter