1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Incredible Shrinking Man

Old 10-27-2008, 07:23 PM
mellowyellow55
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Incredible Shrinking Man

Well, that what I told my wife anyway, that is when I came in from the shop from doing some body work on the '54 with a shrinking disk. Had a great weekend, really wanted to encourage anyone that has yet to start on body work, you have to purchase a shrinking disk ( well, I suppose you would have to use it also).

The back of my cab and bed looked as if the original owner had been hauling around some big round rocks, and stopped often. My cab and bed were so streched out, I didn't ever see me getting them straight again. AX encouraged me to get the shrinking disk (and use it). WOW this thing makes and average every day body hack look like a genius. The more I did with it the more I learned, the more I learned, the more I did. So, I am well on my way to getting some painting done, soon, I hope.

One of the others here on this forum suggested that everyone should own a shinking disk for their shop, I agree. This will save you lots of hard earned cash down the road.

Over and out, back the grinding wheel, oops I mean shrinking disk!

Search this Thread