Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2008, 01:13 AM
Junior User

TheProfessorofTOOL is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question 1982 f150 explorer

Has anyone seen an f150 like the one i have put up pictures of? its a 2wd long bed 150 with a ford blue/dark blue strip all the way down it and at the end of the bed it says explorer, but it isn't in raised chrome letters like all the other ones i have seen. If someone would take the time to look at 1982 f150 in the galleries and tell me if they have seen another f150 like this it would be greatly appreciated. thanx. just go here:http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...?albumid=34186
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Post Fiend

81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold81-F-150-Explorer is a splendid one to behold
Yes, I've seen a few like this. I have one in my Explorer gallery. Not as nice as yours though.

Check out my galleries by clicking on my username.

F-Series Explorer Pickups went from 1968 to 1986.

They were only made a few months out of the year, and they were not featured in the Main sales Brochures. They had a brochure all their own when they were avaliable.

Hope this helps you out.

Come and check out the 80-86 forum as well, be glad to see you there.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Junior User

TheProfessorofTOOL is starting off with a positive reputation.
well thanx, but to tell u the truth it jus looks nice cause its far away but its in pretty bad shape. well i just wondered cause i have never seen another one like it
Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks

Tags
150, 1982, 82, brochure, brochures, bronco, edition, explorer, f150, ford, limited, sales, truck, trucks