N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Checkin in

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 AM
JMH
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checkin in

Hey all, About 2 weeks ago, I applyed for member status. Been spending the last 2 weeks moving and trying to get back to work. Is it possible to check in and see if theres an update on my app?

Thanx
Jeremy

Old 10-22-2008, 09:35 AM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for checking on this. I approved your membership in to our forum on 9/23/2008. I usually send a welcome email or private message to new members of our forum and apologize if I forgot to send you one.

Here is a a belated welcome to the forum. We are a fun group that gets together occasionally to work on our project truck, our own trucks, attend auto shows, and other events. There are many smart members in this forum that know more about Fords than I thought was humanly possible.

Welcome aboard,
Karl

PS- Nice new truck... I really like the color.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:35 AM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi Jeremy! Welcome to the group! I had just posted to let you know that you were approved, but Karl beat me to it...

Old 10-22-2008, 09:36 AM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Wow Dan,

We sent that at the same exact moment.
kgs

Old 10-22-2008, 11:12 AM
olfordsnstone
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
STEREO?

Hey Jeremy, welcome to the club.
Tim

Old 10-22-2008, 09:56 PM
nevrenufhp
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Welcome, where are you from?

Old 10-23-2008, 03:31 AM
sierraben
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome Jeremy.

I second on the color of your truck.

Very nice.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:21 AM
JMH
New User
Thanx much for the warm welcome, I do appologize for my 14 day disappearance. I'm currently located in Northern Calif about an hour and a half east of stockton, sacramento areas.Bought the truck in Lodi, I've recently relocated closer to family. I seriously thought i was going to notice a difference in the breathing abilities of the truck due to the dramatic change in elevation. ( aprox 1500 to 4000 ). The truck is actually showing signs of breathing better due to the cleaner air quality. I will be sure and get some updated pics posted asap. Thanx again all good to be here.

Jeremy

Old 10-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Mecinoid
Elder User
Hello Jeremy and welcome to our little band of Ford truck lovers. Hopefully, you'll be able to make one of our weekend work sessions on Thumper. Sometimes it's more talk than work. But, for those of us that wrench it's been a great learning process. For those of us that don't it's been a lot of fun BSing about truck stuff and jus having a great time!

So even if you get a chance come join us for some laughs.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:52 AM
JMH
New User
Appreciate the invite Mec, I will have to take a rain check on it for now sence Ive managed to been employed by a trucking company that has chosen to "Not" work me. Yeah doesnt make a whole lot of sence does it? Ive also had to make the abrupt move from the apt in lodi back home because of the job issues. The parents have decided to move the kids and their kids back up here on the mountain east of stockton so the change in location is kind of an issue till we get settled in. Parents have become retired grandparents and us big kids are taking over the overhead on the house. yeah blah blah blah. He!! I dont even know how long the internet issue is gonna stay active. Will keep everyone posted.
And thanks for the welcome..