Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Smile VA Chapter Please Welcome Your NEW Chapter Leader

Congrats Will (STROKIN'IT7.3) for stepping up to lead the Virginia chapter.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Congratulations Will. That was quick, I just 2nd you. Thanks for stepping up. George
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 10-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Posting Guru

STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thankyou both, glad to step up to the position and responsibilities. Looking to make this a very active and interesting and diverse chapter. Thanks again!
WILL PAA #30
2001 F250 XLT Auto EC LB 4x4
THE DP Tuner, a few other goodies
1931 Model A 78-B "Wide Bed"

Join the Virginia Chapter!! http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/
Old 10-20-2008, 06:06 AM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Congratulations, Will.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-20-2008, 06:24 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
Hey Will...Welcome Pal!

I hope to hear lots from you...and maybe we can schedule some things together.

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 10-20-2008, 08:28 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Will, welcome aboard from a Senior FNG.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask..... we may not know the answers....
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 AM
Posting Guru

STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thankya Steve, Joe, and Tiny i assume lol thas what i'll call you atleast. Hope you all have some answers lol, I'm completely new to this, a lil nervous, but i think i can handle it.
WILL PAA #30

Old 10-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Will, congrats on becoming Chapter Leader! Please feel free to ask any of us any questions you might have, be glad to help!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Senior User

vanwho is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKIN'IT7.3 View Post
Thankyou both, glad to step up to the position and responsibilities. Looking to make this a very active and interesting and diverse chapter. Thanks again!
Congats Will ! What Cha' got in mind?
Old 10-22-2008, 05:23 AM
Elder User

Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
WAHOO!!!! From C'Ville Will..
Old 10-22-2008, 06:16 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
See Will...you show up and your folks come outta the woodwork! So where's the party?

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 10-22-2008, 07:29 AM
Elder User

Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Dieselamour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
When you guys have a party, is it mandatory to show up in your rig, or can I drive my scooter, lol (motor cycle)
Old 10-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Post Fiend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN! Youse guys gotta show up in a truck! Otherwise we think you're an IMPOSTER!!!

LMAO!!!

Joe

Old 10-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
It's OK for the bike if it has a BLUE OVAL on it.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 10-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Posting Guru

Haha, that means i can bring my Kawasaki Mule (its got my old powerstroke badges on it)! Thankyou all though, honestly. Right now i'm trying to get setup at the CL, but soon, very soon, we'll be getting together. Keep watching for an update
WILL PAA #30

Old 10-22-2008, 11:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter