Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Cool paid membership?

Ok, first let me get this out. I love this site. I used to have a paid membership, but then I got to where I was working too much so I didnt renew. Know I am trying to get back on here more and be an active member of fte. I paid for my membership a week or more ago, and still have no supporter badge, and none of the benifits of being a member. Im getting tired of seeing the adds at the top. This is getting old real fast. Can someone take care of this for me. Thank you
Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

WhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant future
Scotty,
I don't have any control over that part, but let me see if I can get someone who does, to help you out here. Thanks for supporting the site!
"The next time some actor or rock star tells you what to think, tell them to **** off." - Dennis DeYoung
Old 10-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
thanks rich
Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Hey Scotty - sorry about that, I have fixed it, and thrown an extra month on for your patience!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Postmaster

thank you Adrian
Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 PM