Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Anybody home?

Hellooooooooo Nevada. Is anybody home? Have a great weekend.

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstone View Post
Hellooooooooo Nevada. Is anybody home? Have a great weekend.
Hey Russ, How ya doing?
Old 10-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Post Fiend

Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.Rockstone has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake View Post
Hey Russ, How ya doing?
Now Cliff, How did I know you'd be the 1st to answer this post? Doing pretty good, the daughter is out somewhere, 1 boy is at work, the other is at some party. The wife and I are home alone. How are YOU doing?

"Are you going to bark all day, little doggy, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde
"Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?" - Korben Dallas
iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Now Cliff, How did I know you'd be the 1st to answer this post? Doing pretty good, the daughter is out somewhere, 1 boy is at work, the other is at some party. The wife and I are home alone. How are YOU doing?
Doing good Russ. I like it here so I will always return until I'm told not to.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Doing good Russ. I like it here so I will always return until I'm told not to.
Do we like it 'cause it's so quiet or what? How's the new truck doing? I would sure like to put your front seat in my 76. Why don't you just send it on over, and I'll send mine to you.

iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Do we like it 'cause it's so quiet or what? How's the new truck doing? I would sure like to put your front seat in my 76. Why don't you just send it on over, and I'll send mine to you.
I always like NV chapter and am a honorary member. Nah I will keep my seats lol. I got some Mustang GT seats too.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
I always like NV chapter and am a honorary member. Nah I will keep my seats lol. I got some Mustang GT seats too.
Nah, I don't want buckets. Nice, more modern later model cloth bench would do me nicely.

iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Nah, I don't want buckets. Nice, more modern later model cloth bench would do me nicely.
And mine are so COMFY
Old 10-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
I'm home finally. Had to work this morning after only 4 hours sleep, I'm old enough to know better. This has turned out to be a great job, and they wnat me to do another project for them in Yuma, AZ, but I'm not sure I want to start traveling again.

Hey Cliff, what kind of muscle car are you going to get? Please tell me it's a Mustang!!!
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 10-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerchick21 View Post
I'm home finally. Had to work this morning after only 4 hours sleep, I'm old enough to know better. This has turned out to be a great job, and they wnat me to do another project for them in Yuma, AZ, but I'm not sure I want to start traveling again.

Hey Cliff, what kind of muscle car are you going to get? Please tell me it's a Mustang!!!
Yep I want a 65 or a 67 Mustang coupe but I will have to get one to fis up so I can move the seats back and get rid of the rear seat.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Post Fiend

Hey Russ,How are you doing today?
Old 10-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Post Fiend

Feeling old, how 'bout yourself Cliff.

iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Post Fiend

Feel a little like Fat B@&#$@RD lol
Old 10-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Post Fiend

Well I didn't get called "Fat B@&#$@RD", but first thing this AM my daughter comes down stairs and says "Happy Birthday Old Fart", the little beach.

iustus morsus mihi
Old 10-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Well I didn't get called "Fat B@&#$@RD", but first thing this AM my daughter comes down stairs and says "Happy Birthday Old Fart", the little beach.
I hope you ain't going bald. I get picked on about my small bald spot.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter