Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > North Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Dakota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: hav24wheel

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations - Volunteers For North Dakota Chapter Leader

Nominations and volunteers for Chapter Leader of the great state of North Dakota are now open. If you nominate a member, be sure the member is willing to accept the position. If volunteering, then post your first name, where you call home, and a little about yourself.

Chapter Guidelines are as follows:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

AND, Chapter Leader guidelines are:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
What's up with this, no one from ND wants to step up and lead the new chapter????

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Posting Guru

unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'll volunteer, what's the worst that could happen?!

My name is Lee, I grew up in Beulah, ND which is about 80 miles away from where I reside now, Bismarck, ND.

I have an associated degree in Diesel Technology, that not only encompasses engines but drivelines, brakes, etc.

I grew up on Ford trucks, namely a 77 F150 4x4 that my dad has had since I was 2. He is currently in the process of restoring it with my help. I drove that truck to high school once in a while...and was very proud when I had the opportunity . It's what started my love of the Blue Oval !

I have my 79 F250 that I took from a bone stock truck in '01 to the much better (I think, form your own opinion) modified rig that it is now . I also have a '05 SDuty that's diverting a great deal of my time from my first love (the 79).

I currently work in a OTR Truck/Trailer shop doing a lot of repair work. I weld, fab and wrench 5, sometimes 6 days a week for a living and enjoy doing it.

Join the ND Chapter - CLICK HERE!!!

1979 F250 Ranger, lots of goodies
2005 F250 PSD, work in progress...
Old 11-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Good stepping up unrulee....First off, put your real name in your sig. that way we know who we are talking to....lol 2nd, I am winding down my first year term as a chapter leader and I loved it. It is fun to get to know other guys with the same interests that you do. It is an easy job, just set up post with locations and ideas to get together and It will all fall in to place.....Don't worry, You will do fine....
Old 11-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Posting Guru

unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.unrulee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Will do thanks for the advice.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Your welcome Lee, by the way, Nice to meet ya...lol
Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Posting Guru

Nice to meet you, especially since your a fellow 6 liter driver.

Nice truck BTW.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
x2 what Barry said, Lee. It's been a lot of fun for me - I've been doing it since last January. If you like meeting folks with a common interest and you don't mind putting in a little bit of computer time, you'll like it too.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Hey Lee. Another duty you'll have is to help bring in new members, mainly by contacting ND people you see out in the forums, and let them know about the chapter, and by occasionally doing a search on the main members list for ND folks, that you can contact.

Also, keeping the forum active, mainly with new threads, that will spur the interest of your members. A good idea is to wander around to the other state chapters, and see what threads they have posted, to give yourself ideas. Any of the current chapter leaders will be more than happy to lend a hand also!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:22 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Good morning Lee.

Pat, Steve and Barry pretty much summed the main duties up. One other item that you will need to address as CL is approving new members which is not a big deal. Then what most of us do is post a thread within the chapter to welcome the new member and hopefully they will chime in along with the other members so that we all can get to know each other better.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Hey Lee. Another duty you'll have is to help bring in new members, mainly by contacting ND people you see out in the forums, and let them know about the chapter, and by occasionally doing a search on the main members list for ND folks, that you can contact.
Hi Lee, a good idea is to check in the Personal User Announcements & Introductions forum for new members from you area: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum23/
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Posting Guru

Soooo I take it if I want the presidency it's mine?

Old 11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Post Fiend

Barry Croswell
It looks like it man... lets ask george...
Old 11-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

Lee you probably will be installed, but nominations will be kept open for 30 days.

Send me a pm with your telephone no. so we can chat about the position.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-10-2008, 09:16 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulee View Post
Soooo I take it if I want the presidency it's mine?
Sorry, I jumped the gun....
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-10-2008, 09:16 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > North Dakota Chapter