Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Canadian National Chapter British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan/Manitoba,Ontario and Nova Scotia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Junior User

lmnr0026 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Original purchase price???

Hello, I have an '89 Ford E-350 cutaway that was built into a wheelchair transit bus / van that I purchased at auction last year. I'm trying to get insurance and they want to know the new purchase price. I've called dealer and had some looks online with no luck.

Anyone here know how to find the new price of an '89 ford?

vin 1fdke30m3kha15350

Thanks for reading!

I am building it into an RV so my girl and I can go on a little roadtrip... but finding insurance has been difficult so far. That's another story though, finding a company to insure only an RV. We live in the city and ride bicycles these days.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:21 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.
Why does your insurance need the ORIGINAL purchase price???? Whenever I've added vehicles to my insurance, they just needed the price that I paid for it, the current market value.

Good luck with the conversion.

1979 F150 351W
2003 Explorer XLT
Old 10-15-2008, 11:21 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter

Tags
2006, f350, ford, original, price, purchase, truck