Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
New User

Jimmeh is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anybody in the Flathead Valley area?

Kalispell? C Falls? Whitefish? Dare I even include Hungry Horse or Coram?

Old 10-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Elder User

shooter123 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am from helena but this forum reminds me of a dusty basement no one wants 2 go down into.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:53 AM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
The montana chapter has always been slow... even as the high plains chapter. I worked my butt off for it, when we first started. But it was dead, dead, dead. And appears to remain so. I was first president, set up a store and all that happy stuff, that included a lot of work. Still a failure.

BTW... I'm in the big city. Kalispell. Whoopee, eh? Sometimes a few of us will get together over at the little cafe on the west side of town... Bojangles...for lunch or just coffee. I've also met a few others from FTE and had dinner with 'em.

If someone can figure out how to generate interest in the chapter, I'm sure it'd be welcome.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 11-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Elder User

I would love to see more people from Montana on this sight, I mention it to everyone, they all say, yeah I'll check it out, but never post,grrrr
Old 11-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Senior User

killerkjn is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll post to get something going. I am now in the washington chapter but was born and raised in Kalispell. My truck was the turquoise 1964 ford f100 seen in kalispell between 1972-2005. It could be seen mostly at buffalo hills golf course or behind the sportsman bar & grill in downtown Kalispell. I still have tons of family and friends in the area and go back to vist often. I go to bojangles and also cisilo's down in evergreen. hope to run into you ford truck guys when I'm in town
Old 11-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Elder User

I have inlaws in kalispell maybe I'll see u this summer.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:57 PM
New User

Poorhouse is starting off with a positive reputation.
New guy here.

I'm in Whitefish. Been here 10 years off and on.

Nothing good to show off yet, I'm in the market for a 77-79 F-250.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Elder User

DasCheckers has a good reputation on FTE.DasCheckers has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorhouse View Post
New guy here.

I'm in Whitefish. Been here 10 years off and on.

Nothing good to show off yet, I'm in the market for a 77-79 F-250.
Haha hey Jake what's going on? Didn't know you owned a Ford!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
New User

Stoney?

Hahaha, nice when common intersts collide.

I don't own one yet, I'm in the market for an F-250.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Elder User

DasCheckers has a good reputation on FTE.DasCheckers has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice haha. What year?
And hey, are you gonna make the YNP Cruise this year?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
New User

I hope too.
Also looking to hook up with the caravan going from Seattle to H2O, at least drive through part of Montana with them.

77-79
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Senior User

jwstrand is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I live in Evergreen!!

-Jeff
Old 03-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwstrand View Post
I live in Evergreen!!

-Jeff
Welcome to the chapter man!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Junior User

RRISDON is starting off with a positive reputation.
Montana chapter

Hi guys I didn't know there was a Montana chapter on this site until now anyway I live in Kalispell. glad to meet the group.
Richard
Old 03-24-2009, 09:32 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Well... as is very obvious... I don't come visit FTE as often as I used to, but my thoughts are still with it and the chapters. Unfortunately, much has changed about FTE over the years and a great many have left for one reason or another.

Now, for all you Flathead Valley folks, if you would like to start some G2G's, I think it could be possible. As I stated earlier, I currently meet with a couple fellows who used to be regulars here, but for one reason or another have left voluntarily. We are still friends though. I don't know if I can get them interested in the Mt Chapter, but next time we chat or I email them, I'll mention that this groups seems to be a little more active than when we were the "High Plains Chapter", which was way to huge an area, to begin with. I think that was a major factor in a lack of participation. Heck... Mt is large enough to have 4 or more chapters, fer cryin' out loud.

I'm a poor broke slob who has been a lover of my fine Fords for many years. I drive a 99 F150 4x4 NASCAR Edition. One day, I'll add a photo to my sig again, so ya can identify with me. I believe, in my photo albums, there are pics of all my old Fords, except for my 73 Bronco and I'll be danged if I can even locate them anywhere.

So... feel free to email me or message me here. I'll change my notifications back to where I can see them in my email... like I need more email!! Egad!

I'm an older fart, so I probably can't keep up with you younger and more bulletproof fellers anymore, but I'm still good for conversation and hopefully advice on the older Fords.... pre fuel injected and mainly small block. There's also, much I've forgotten over the years of becoming more physically disabled and not able to work on my own vehicles very much.

Take care, buds.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 03-24-2009, 09:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter