There IS a contest in the works, and I hope this thread does not get moved...

Old 10-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
There IS a contest in the works, and I hope this thread does not get moved...

It is extremely frustrating to me to have to operate within the set guidelines sometimes. I can't spam the boards with word of these things, it's tuff to get the word out. We have prizes for the contests which consist of a year FTE supporter level membership to the first place finishers. Other prizes may one day come to be - I don't know if they will or won't because it's a thing still evolving even after a year.

But one thing has been missing from all of the "SHOWS" we have done online so far - practically none of the trucks in the contests have been earlier than the fifties...

The current contest runs until the end of november, with semifinals and finals in december. All you need do to enter is post a picture or group of pictures of your pride and joy in this thread:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...k-contest.html

I've been going crazy trying to figure out a way to get the word out some way, so I have resorted to THIS post/thread, which may very well be moved.
(Originally posted in the 1947 and Older Ford Trucks forum)

I know you guys and gals are out there, and the current contest is centered on "Antiques and Classics"

I hope this thread stays put for long enough to reach some of you, and that you pass word by PM's among yourselves through pure good sportsmanship...

~Dutch (Greywolf) J.