Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Government Teat-sucker

stu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputation
Now Tuesday's Gone!!
Jesus could come down from a cloud, turn the Washington Monument reflecting pool into wine, present a Lois Lerner email on carved into a stone tablet specifically naming Obama as directing targeted audits, and Elijah Cummings would still call it a witch hunt.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Most folks recoil
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Government Teat-sucker

stu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputationstu37d has a superb reputation
at the thought
Jesus could come down from a cloud, turn the Washington Monument reflecting pool into wine, present a Lois Lerner email on carved into a stone tablet specifically naming Obama as directing targeted audits, and Elijah Cummings would still call it a witch hunt.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
of green rookies
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Government Teat-sucker

"Rookies! I thought
Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Admin Emeritus

we had veterans
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Posting Guru

FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.
who are all...
In 5 minutes someone opened the door, popped the hood, started the truck, broke the heated seats and stole your horn and then just left? Where the hell do you live??
05' X-LTD V10/4.30's_____92' F-250 4x4 351w 5sp.
01' X-LTD 7.3 PSD_______99' F-450 7.3 6sp. Western Hauler
Old 10-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Admin Emeritus

used to this
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Government Teat-sucker

redundancy. Not anymore

(Time out. Is somebody going to go back and put all of these posts into one pararaph?.........................................

ok
now,
GAME ON!)
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Senior User

Iman901 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Here Y'a go... Chapter 1

In Ford land, the inhabitants often would go to the forum posts to irritate liberals who were stupidly converting right wing nutcases. This was an exercise in futility. The problem was politics doesn’t matter when it comes to fairy tales that many believe are true, simply because the outcome would **** them off.
Why be normal when you can act like a… jump for joy… Mechanic driven boys have bigger tools because their toys have bigger nuts in comparison to the one and ever loving toolbox.
Afterwards they went to amateur night at the big Jugfest gentlemen’s club, where they found a lot of willing girls who would not do anything but laugh at all the feebly bones that protrude out of their sunken chests. Desperate truck enthusiasts hear my plea! I haven’t had a nice piece of ripe watermelon topped with a bit of seasalt for too long! After eating the grapes of wrath, he headed for the bar with his fake I.D. and counterfeit money to drown himself or die trying. Upon his arrival he stumbled upon low moraled women who wanted to do something dirty yet maintain the appearance of being totally young and innocent and within society’s norms. But the world’s a cruel place especially for a…
Another round here of homegrown tomatoes and corn which lead to the demise of the world as we know it. Which brings us… I feel fine drinking my wine while driving to the ZZtop concert, they were opening for at Cow Palace, which used to have great shows. Its where I saw lynryd skynryd and Poppa John Creach and Santana and, Cold Blood too.
Fell down after turning around to go back for some more beer and injured my hand while taking a twelve pack from another patron. ‘Unhand my beer’ you wiley dog, or I shall sick my three little rat terriers on your bony, wrinkly white ***! before you can cry uncle.
Then, when you’re crying like a little lost kid, I’ll laugh at you. After hearing this, I will not bang the gong unless it has been stolen. Then I will bang the drum very fast while performing my version of ‘wipeout’ by the Surfaris in 1962! But then the commercial came on late after I played air guitar. Then there was a massive rush of blood to my sagging earlobes, which caused my dear old granny to smack my throbbing head with reckless abandon. Fortunately, my acne cleared up before prom night at her house. So then I decided to kiss today goodbye and look at all my options with regard to what they would say about getting yourself all liquored up at the disco.
Saturday night fever, Sunday morning cure. Oh, Monday Monday, now Tuesday’s gone! Most folks recoil at the thought of green rookies. ‘Rookies!’, I thought we had veterans who were all used to this redundancy. Not anymore.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Posting Guru

four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.
Reason for Editing

Be careful of your thoughts
For your thoughts become your words

Be careful of you words
For your words become your actions

Be careful of your actions
For your actions become your habits

Be careful of your habits
For your habits become your character

Be careful of your character
For your character becomes your destiny

author unknown
Old 10-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Posting Guru

FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.FordxFour has a very good reputation on FTE.
TIMEOUT!!!

Reps to Iman901 for the paragraph!!! Thanks...

Ok, Resume Play
In 5 minutes someone opened the door, popped the hood, started the truck, broke the heated seats and stole your horn and then just left? Where the hell do you live??
05' X-LTD V10/4.30's_____92' F-250 4x4 351w 5sp.
01' X-LTD 7.3 PSD_______99' F-450 7.3 6sp. Western Hauler
Old 10-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Post Fiend

sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.sierraben has a spectacular reputation.
Chapter 2

The screaming banshee...
Old 10-10-2008, 03:46 AM
Postmaster

FarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud ofFarmForward has much to be proud of
Farm Forward
, her screams echoing...

FarmForward
Old 10-10-2008, 04:05 AM
Elder User

shooter123 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
through the canyon
Old 10-10-2008, 04:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation

Tags
1005, 850, 910, codes, date, f250sd, f444, ford, fordgamescom, games, manufacture, pudding, truck, trucks, vin