Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Postmaster

KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
October Chat

First in Again!!
K40 2000 Radar & Laser 48 Gal fuel tank-Pioneer AVIC-D3,3 amps,12' sub, DVD, TV in headrests
JOIN NEW MEXICO CHAPTER HERE!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:40 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Happy October New Mexico!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Senior User

sealboy84 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Morning Randy, Steve, Pat, Eddie, Ken, Tiny, George, Mark, Bio, Fish....

Need to add names to the nicknames...
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Postmaster

KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Morning Jay. and anyone else that shows up.
K40 2000 Radar & Laser 48 Gal fuel tank-Pioneer AVIC-D3,3 amps,12' sub, DVD, TV in headrests
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Senior User

Hey guys, I was looking at the regional thread and noticed that there were quite a few people wanting to know about a New Mexico chapter. Most of them had a fairly low post count, should we try and contact them and get them registered? Maybe now that the chapter is up an running they would want to be involved.

Just an idea...
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning guys. I was going to start this, but I think Randy got all in a twist the last time I did..

where the heck is he, anyway???
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboy84 View Post
Hey guys, I was looking at the regional thread and noticed that there were quite a few people wanting to know about a New Mexico chapter. Most of them had a fairly low post count, should we try and contact them and get them registered? Maybe now that the chapter is up an running they would want to be involved.

Just an idea...
Jay, if you run across them. let 'em know. I think Randy has been going over the Member listing. Only problem is, FTE doesn't enable the PM feature on new members, until they hit 25 post. So, it makes it very difficult to get ahold of these new members, unless you can catch them posting, or they have their email enabled, and that is pretty rare.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 10-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning NM Jay have been trying...Pat I dont get twisted unless its beer..Steve thats twice in a row is it not!!!! at the station today have meetings with PHI about putting a landing pad at my station...and then a meeting with are new medical director...wooo hooo lucky me!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Postmaster

Yep twice!! Guess I am getting up to early!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Senior User

Hey Randy, speaking of the station... I have a friend who does the decals for the Fire Trucks. He supplies them to S.F. County. He might be able to do you a deal for your new truck.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

From an email I recieved this morning....

Police Dept. Applicant Test

A man, having applied to join the Clovis, New Mexico,
police force, is being interviewed.

The Chief says,
'Your qualifications are first-class but there is one test that you must pass before I can recruit you.'

Sliding a small bag across the desk, he continues,
'Take this gun with 13 bullets, and go out and shoot six illegal immigrants, six Obama delegates and a rabbit.'

The man asks, 'Why the rabbit?'

'Fantastic attitude!' says the Chief, 'When can you start?'

Old 10-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Elder User

F0rdFre@K has a good reputation on FTE.F0rdFre@K has a good reputation on FTE.
Mornin all.

97nuke... I hate rabbits. Should have made it a rattler instead. I'd rather have a pet snake then a damn rabbit.

Fierce Off Road Destroyer - 73 Ford Bronco Roadster. 302 w/ "mods", C4, D20, D44, 9", 6 Point Cage, Rancho Lift, 35x12.5x15" Mud Tires on Aluminum Rims
Old 10-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Elder User

F0rdFre@K has a good reputation on FTE.F0rdFre@K has a good reputation on FTE.
Octoberfest? Anyone know of any good Octoberfest celebrations happening? When? Where?

Fierce Off Road Destroyer - 73 Ford Bronco Roadster. 302 w/ "mods", C4, D20, D44, 9", 6 Point Cage, Rancho Lift, 35x12.5x15" Mud Tires on Aluminum Rims
Old 10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Just a quick fly by seeing that I am on the other side of the country....

Good afternoon Randy, Jay, Steve, FordFreak and others that stop by.

Randy.... it sounds like you are having a fun day...... NOT.

Refresh my memory, what is the new piece of equipment going to be????
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
Its a new class A rescue pumper
Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter