Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
NC'ers.. B/S & Other Useless Posts

We can always slither into that snakes domain... I know where that fanged f***er lives.. heh

Hey all, seriously, how ya doin??

Im still pumping along. Went into business for myself, been busy as hello, but if you all decide to GTG, im game! not like I have to worry about working OT like before..lol
Especially if we can irritate that silly snake... i mean super snake for a bit.

If anyone wants my number... call cliff! If not... well I didnt want to talk to you anyway..heh

Check out my gallery for the ambulance.. yes, its real, yes it works.. and yes, it still has the siren.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
chirp
chirp
chirp
chirp

*steps on a cricket*
Old 10-01-2008, 06:01 AM
Elder User

dixiemudder04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
they wont give u a ticket for running the lights and sirens? What kind of business did u start a people transporting service?
Old 10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWIDVICIOUS View Post
We can always slither into that snakes domain... I know where that fanged f***er lives.. heh

Hey all, seriously, how ya doin??

Im still pumping along. Went into business for myself, been busy as hello, but if you all decide to GTG, im game! not like I have to worry about working OT like before..lol
Especially if we can irritate that silly snake... i mean super snake for a bit.

If anyone wants my number... call cliff! If not... well I didnt want to talk to you anyway..heh

Check out my gallery for the ambulance.. yes, its real, yes it works.. and yes, it still has the siren.
Don't call me I have to IM him to ge his number every time.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Senior User

tanman722001 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
Heck cliff cant remember his own number or where he lives with out someone telling him
Old 10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Elder User

ncfirefighter46 is starting off with a positive reputation.
thats why he dont leave home alone
Old 10-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman722001 View Post
Heck cliff cant remember his own number or where he lives with out someone telling him
At least my wife don't lead me around by my nose.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Post Fiend

Tony you didn't stay away long enough.. GO AWAY
Old 10-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Senior User

No she doesnt but your wife leads you around all the time thats why she does all the driven b/c you cant find you way anywhere with getting lost.

And as far as i didnt stay away long enough i never do.And you sure didnt stay away long enough so drive somewhere then you would be gone for a long while.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
No she doesnt but your wife leads you around all the time thats why she does all the driven b/c you cant find you way anywhere with getting lost.

And as far as i didnt stay away long enough i never do.And you sure didnt stay away long enough so drive somewhere then you would be gone for a long while.
You are a sad little person and don't even know it.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Senior User

And your a sad big person and you dont have a clue.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Post Fiend

Tony you really are a Dink and can't do anything without someone telling you to with written directions,Oh wait you can't read.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Senior User

Oh really,At lease i can work on my own trucks.Your fat but cant do it.And here is your written direction old man get lost.If im a dink then what are you then??
Old 10-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Oh really,At lease i can work on my own trucks.Your fat but cant do it.And here is your written direction old man get lost.If im a dink then what are you then??
I was before you and will be after you leave. For you pea brain I do work on my truck. I just pay my bill first before buying any parts for it. I hate to tell you there is nothing lower than a Dink who lies and cheats people.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
See there is a lot of brotherly luv flowing today, lmao

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 10-03-2008, 07:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter