Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2008, 10:48 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Join in welcoming of our newest member Sarge261

Please join me in giving a warm FTE NY Chapter welcome to our newest member Sarge261.

He lives in upstate NY and currently has a 2006 F350 PSD that by the looks of his signature has been modded just a little

Some of his listed interests are Powerstrokes, Buick Grand Nationals (my person favorite 'modern' muscle car) and fire fighting.

So please make him feel like a member of the family that we all are here
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information
Old 09-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Hey Sarge261 welcome to the chapter.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 09-26-2008, 05:36 AM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
welcome Sarge.....what part of "up state??

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 09-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for the warm welcome,

I live in the Schenectady area. For those of you in the area please feel free to stop by and see me. I own and operate my own full service repair shop. I am an authorozed Motor Craft dealer so if I work on a Ford it will get Ford Parts. I am not sure if I can do this, if I cant please remove my post sorry,
My shop name is:

AB's Automotive & Performance
1112 Catalyn St.
Schenectady, NY 12303
518-382-2955

Thanks again for the welcome, If you have any questions on the 6.0's or cars in general I am here to help.

Sarge
Bilstien Leveling Kit 5100's / DiPricol Optix Guages
Garrett Power Max / 155's With 30% Nozzles
2012 Keystone Laradeo 324RL w/ Reese Goose Box
Old 09-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
i think i know the place....i'm just west of you on rt5....Fonda though my real home is the Great Sacandaga..Northville

Old 09-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Sarge, welcome to the MidAtlantic region and the New York chapter. May pick your knowledge from time to time about my SD.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:03 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Sarge, good to see that you found your way over here.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Hey Sarge, welcome to the MidAtlantic region and the New York chapter. May pick your knowledge from time to time about my SD.
Sarge,,..step away from the commie. If George wants to pick you knowledge it means he want's to suck your brains out, crap down your throat, poop in your nest, bite your dog in the ***, kill your kitty, steal your wife, eat your dinner.......he's from Delaware.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:40 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny1carl View Post
Sarge,,..step away from the commie. If George wants to pick you knowledge it means he want's to suck your brains out, crap down your throat, poop in your nest, bite your dog in the ***, kill your kitty, steal your wife, eat your dinner.......he's from Delaware.
LMFAO........

Old 09-27-2008, 08:06 AM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
Well most of that stuff has already happeed...but if he wants to teal my wife then he can take ALL the baggage that comes with that...God Bless him if he wants it Anyway I wouldnt trade my wife for the world. However the commies dont scare me I've delt with there kind many a time...besides he ons a SD he cant be all that bad.

Sarge
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge261 View Post
Well most of that stuff has already happeed...but if he wants to teal my wife then he can take ALL the baggage that comes with that...God Bless him if he wants it Anyway I wouldnt trade my wife for the world. However the commies dont scare me I've delt with there kind many a time...besides he ons a SD he cant be all that bad.

Sarge
that is the attitude... but what about those of us that drive 150's

Old 09-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Postmaster

I can help with that too. I had a 99 and an 06. I sold the 06 when I became cheif and said I wouldnt buy another truck til I was done. I lied and bought the one in my siggy. Just had to have another PSD.

I should have pics of the 06 in my gallery. Wasnt smart enough to join the forum when I bought my first one back in 98. Hers the run dowm of what I have owned in the past.

99 Ford F-150 SC Step Side Bought it new in 98
03 Ford F-250 SD SC 8' Box Bought it new in 02
04 Ford F-350 PSD SC 6' Box Bought it new in 04
06 Ford F-150 Lariat SC 6' Box Was the truck I was given when the 04 was bought back...it spoiled me
06 Ford F-350 CC Lariat FX4 Bought it used cause the deal was too good to pass up.

So I spent 15 years in a dealership too so I have a little experience with just about everything. I'll help with what I can.

Sarge
Old 09-30-2008, 05:22 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Sarge...welcome to the NY Chapter. Sorry I didn't get on sooner and warn you about that Commie Carl...he's a dink!!! The only reason he's allowed on FTE is because he's got a cool dog...Sassy!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Welcome to the club Sarge. Feel free to come down to the DE chapter and join us in the B/S thread. Just dont forget to wear something flame retardant.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Postmaster

Turns out I have an entire suit
Old 09-30-2008, 08:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter