Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Father-in-law working in Connecticut

My father-in-law will be working in Conn. for the next few months. He splices fiberoptic cable and is running a crew up there. Some where around Hartford.

It may mean a vist up there in a few months.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-17-2008, 08:33 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Well...you damn well better let us know if you're in the area so we can properly honor you!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
If I can talk the wife into making that trip I plan on letting everyone know. There are a lot of you guys that i would like to meet.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Robert if you come up..I will make time to meet you for sure
Old 09-17-2008, 09:26 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
NOOOOOOOOOOOO....do you mean that Robert will get to meet "The Stomach"???!!! With a threat like that he'll never come to the great Northeast!!!

Old 09-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOO....do you mean that Robert will get to meet "The Stomach"???!!! With a threat like that he'll never come to the great Northeast!!!

We can show him the guys from New England knows how to eat....LOL
Old 09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Oilfield Class

Years ago I went on a trip up north with my step dad. The fartherest north that we made it was Bufallo NY. There is so much in New England that I would like to see. If we don't make it before the hollidays I will plan a trip in the spring.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-17-2008, 10:50 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Heck ya... Sounds like a good idea...

I'll even bring the grille so Sean can make some Baconators...

Robert Just give us some notice so we can rally the troops..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hello Robert:

I've only been south to Grand Prairie, TX, Mobile, AL, and Orlando, FL.

Hope you enjoy your trip up to CT.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 09-18-2008, 10:24 PM
Oilfield Class

I will. There is so much that I want to see. It is just going to be hard to travel with the wife and 2 young kids 4 and 2.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 09-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
I will. There is so much that I want to see. It is just going to be hard to travel with the wife and 2 young kids 4 and 2.

Maybe we can find you a school bus we can rent for you Robert...
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post

Duct tape the kids to the roof......

Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter