Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 AM
New User

swampbearph is starting off with a positive reputation.
NEPA Truck Club

I'm Ryan From NEPA, I Have Had East Coast Rednecks Truck Club For About 2 Years Now, And Only A Couple Of Members. I Did This Club Because I Enjoy Going To Car Shows, Events, And Wheeling, But Don't Like Being There Alone. Also They Jeepers Have All Of There Clubs So Why Not! Basically I Was Looking To See If Any Of Ya'll Are From NEPA (Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Area)

If You Are Interested, Let Me Know.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Hey swamp, welcome to the Pennsylvania Chapter of FTE., glad to have you join up with us. We also like to get together, if you read the back posts about the great meet we just had in Carlisle, you'll know you'll never have to be alone again. There are quite a few members from NEPA. Oh! by the way, we do try to refrain from cross recruiting for other truck clubs on the site, but, feel free to yak it up at an off line get together.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 PM