Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Posting Guru

bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.bla1879 has a good reputation on FTE.
dude check out my xray...

apparently its called a triangle fracture...that big piece is not attached anymore so i need some screws and plates across it... but yeah my friend said it sounded like a whip cracking when it broke. It broke where the ulna crosses the radial like breakiNg a pencil over your knee pretty much. doc said it looked like someone hit it with a hammer. it was a crazy weekend!

Click the image to open in full size.

there it is...it freaking hurts! and i take over 1000mgs of perkoset (i cant spell it) and flexerill (cant spell that either)
Old 09-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Jäger

Kep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant futureKep4 has a brilliant future
Yowzah!!

Yes, I would imagine that would bring the pain Brian. Maybe we can all sign your cast at the next GTG. Do they still make casts for that?
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold
Old 09-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Yowzah is right!

you should have them take the part of the bone out so you can keep it.....

or am I just twisted?
Old 09-17-2008, 07:14 AM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
That's gnarly.....
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-17-2008, 11:18 AM

copper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant futurecopper_90680 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler4 View Post
Yowzah!!

Yes, I would imagine that would bring the pain Brian. Maybe we can all sign your cast at the next GTG. Do they still make casts for that?
And here I thought that part of the anatomy has no bones

Sorry about the bones, Brian. I hope you feel better today.

Please check out our guideline
http://www.ford-trucks.com/guidelines.html

Wife? What wife? Oh, The Supreme Commander!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Junior User

MohaveMike is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks good! Your x-ray looks just like my wrist did when I broke it. When I picked my arm up, my fingers were dangling down by my elbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyCouchman View Post

or am I just twisted?
No way, man. When one of my ex-girlfriends had a breast reduction, I asked the doc if there was something I could keep... everyone else thought that was disgusting...
Old 09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Posting Guru

well brady...i think that they are going to piece my bone back together. If they didnt thered be a large hole in my bone and im not really down for that, but ill ask them to take pictures while they are doing surgery
Old 09-17-2008, 06:58 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Dude - you're the guy that's studying film -

Make us a video!!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Posting Guru

hahaha i would but im pretty sure im going to be unconscious! otherwise you know id have the camera in my right hand as they open my left arm!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:03 PM
FTE Administrator

Just ask for a local anesthetic!

We need some entertainment at your expense.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Interstate Menace

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
OUCH!!!

what ever it was that caused it, i hope you're better at it now...
04 EB X w/ 03 6.0l PSD Tunes by Eric at Innovative, ARPs, ITP RR, 4" SS MBRP, Custom Dual HFCMs, ZEX N2O w/custom progressive controls, DC Power Polished 190, DH Plats, Riffraff IC Boots in Red, DieselSite Coolant Filter, DiPricol Boost EGT Fuel Pressure Trans Temp, SGII, Michelin LTX MS2, Toyo Proxies, M&H Racemasters, Hellwig, Bilsteins, Firestone Ride Rites, ViAir 480C compressor/3 gal tank, Siege horns, SEIC/High Idle Mod, V1 w/custom LEDs, 55wt 5K HL's, 35wt 5K FL, KC 121 130wt DL's, Clarion NX702, Alpine Amps and Kicker Subs.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
it was rolling around of the ground with another guy.....
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Senior User

OldMetal is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I could probably weld that up for you if the other guys on here are able to hold you still long enough.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:43 PM
FTE Administrator

Tell us all about your surgery, Brian
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-21-2008, 03:19 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
A little bondo...some primer...some fresh paint...as good as new!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 03:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
dude, elbow, f350, ford, greenfield, mobile, ray, truck, view