Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome HotRodr!

Our newest member, from Banning.

Welcome to the chapter!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome HotRodr!

Please tell us a little about yourself and a lot about your Ford(s)!!
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve P. You are missed.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Hey HotRodr......

so what is sitting in your garage or driveway?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
New User

HotRodr is starting off with a positive reputation.
In my garage?

Thanks for the welcome. I really am not a ford purist. I really do like all vehicles. Just happens that I have all fords, well almost, in the stable. I have a 1956 ford f100 (I'll post pics eventually, lol), a 1966 Ford Mustang Conv. (was my Dad's back in the eighties), another '56 f100 project truck, a 1970 Berry Mini T dune buggy (runs but is a project), a 9,000 lb bend pak lift and a whole lotta clutter! Oh, and my daily driver is a '99 F250 super duty 4x4, crew cab with a measly little 5.4 gas engine in it. It's a thrashed truck but the wheels are still on it!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Good deal, sounds like fun! So do you want to us to call you HotRodr or do you have a first name? so other then the projects what do you do in your off time?
Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 AM
New User

I dont have much off time. I run two businesses. One is an asphalt maintenance biz located in the Palm Springs area. I have no employees and do all the work myself. IMy wife and I have also started a new powdercoating biz called First Place Powder Coating in Banning. Both of these keep me pretty busy. When I have some time off, we like to go to car shows with friends or just to go for a cruise. Any other time we have left is usually spent doing friggin' yardwork here at the Rock Ranch! Oh, by the way, my name is Bill. Thanks. Talk soon.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Sounds like you're a pretty busy guy, Bill.

Thanks for checking in -
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Posting Guru

edsf100 has a very good reputation on FTE.edsf100 has a very good reputation on FTE.edsf100 has a very good reputation on FTE.edsf100 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey Bill!! welcome dude. Hey guys First Place Powder Coating is the place. I know a few buddies Happy with the quality of Bill's work.

Bills 56. Peace

Click the image to open in full size.

www.pickupslimited.com
Old 09-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Admin Emeritus

Nice - shaved handles - sweet looking paint.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Sweet ride bill. welcome man. a lot of great guys in this chapter. have fun..
Old 09-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Post Fiend

wow windsheld wipers.......
Old 09-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Elder User

wikedscot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyCouchman View Post
wow windsheld wipers.......

WELCOME Bill!
Sweet '56, nice color, I don't think I've seen anything like that, and as Brady said above.....now thats unique!
I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.
Member: SoCal Chapter
Old 09-23-2008, 07:31 PM
New User

thanks guys. Yeah it's my ol' farm truck, y'know? The color is GM's Bahama Blue with a bit of extra silver mixed in. I got a good laugh rewgarding Brady's comment on the windshield. I had to scroll up and look at the pic again because I have little ***** on 'em and the wipers are under the seat, lmao. Lotta good they do there. Especially when I'm caught in those terrible rainstorms out here in the desert. Oh, and that's one bad-a** '67 you got there as well, Ron.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodr View Post
thanks guys. Yeah it's my ol' farm truck, y'know? The color is GM's Bahama Blue with a bit of extra silver mixed in. I got a good laugh rewgarding Brady's comment on the windshield. I had to scroll up and look at the pic again because I have little ***** on 'em and the wipers are under the seat, lmao. Lotta good they do there. Especially when I'm caught in those terrible rainstorms out here in the desert. Oh, and that's one bad-a** '67 you got there as well, Ron.
not to bag on ron but.....

its a bad-a** picture of a 67 hes go there....but i do like his truck just wouldnt call it bad-a**
Old 09-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Elder User

wikedscot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyCouchman View Post
not to bag on ron but.....

its a bad-a** picture of a 67 hes go there....but i do like his truck just wouldnt call it bad-a**
even I wouldn't call it bad a**, its just a start, will be though!
I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.
Member: SoCal Chapter
Old 09-24-2008, 11:06 AM