Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Best Dealerships in Wyo

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 05:18 PM
a-rod
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Dealerships in Wyo

I think its always good to know what dealerships are a worth a darn, especially with service. Lets hear what you guys think of the ones in your town or what ones you know of that are good. As far as Rock Springs we have First Choice Ford, and I dont trust them to change my oil, the fews times Ive been there its been a headache dealing with the servive managers. I heard the one in Evenston is pretty good? Not sure though. Lets hear it.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
swann79
Posting Guru
None worth tootin' about here, unless you want to buy a motorcycle

Old 09-15-2008, 07:07 PM
galaxie641
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Laramie Peak is the best dealership I know of in the SE corner. I know people who like Big Sky but I have never dealt with them personally. Spradley's in Cheyenne is as worthless as they come as far as I am concerned. Also had a huge problem with Formby down in Colorado. Was looking at buying a used Ranger and paying cash. Found a few things wrong with one they had on the lot, the AC did not work one window wouldn't roll down stuff like that. Asked them about it and they said they had spent all the money they were going to spend on it so we could take it or leave it. It sat on that lot for months after we looked at it. Ended up getting a Ranger from the dealer in Loveland and they weren't bad.

Service wise Laramie Peak is the best Ford dealer I know of though, although dealer rates just cost too much to use very often.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
I know most of the people at Laramie Peak so I am partial to them. Never bought a vehicle there but I can vouch for the employees being good people.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Flat
Junior User
almost made the mistake of buying from spradley, I went to them with my own financing.... They still wanted my info.... I stupidly gave it to them

they ran me through 22 banks............ When all i needed was an out the door price.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:57 PM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Spradley asked us the same thing today. we have bank financing and they asked to fill out there form because it was needed due to the Patriot act. I refused, they decided they didn't really need the form. Does anyone out there have a Ford Escape Hybrid on there local lot? It is time for the girlfriend to get a new car.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:12 AM
swann79
Posting Guru
I will check later today.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Thanks Scott. New or used in fine.