Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
PA Sept chat and b/s,,, all topics welcome!!!!

Time to start a new round of expert advice, words of wisdom, general meaningless posts.

Goodie afternoonie PA peepers!

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:51 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
How come I get a notice about this thread?

Methinks George is bored...

Howdy Pennsylvania.

If my Aunt had stones, she'd be my Uncle...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Cause your special Terry

Old 09-04-2008, 02:13 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
You're not the first person to tell me that...

Old 09-04-2008, 02:35 PM

2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold
G'afternoon!

Is anyone ready for the fall/winter season? I know I'm not but as pathetic as this sounds, I've had enough of the heat lately. I'm from AZ where the seasons are ridiculously hot and not-so-hot and I can't take a little PA heat? pathetic...

Anyways, I'm done thinking out loud. Hope everyone's doin' good....

Ooh wait, on another note. Does anyone have any experience with tow behind mowers? I'm thinking of seeding a larger area of my back yard (where it's littered with weeds/bushes currently) and don't really care to push mow it. It would probably be about a total of an acre, maybe a little more. I have an ATV (Kodiak 450) so I was thinking I'd just hop on that and hook up a mower behind it (plus the 4wd will help on the steeper parts where a riding mower wouldn't make it).

Ok, seriously this time, I'm done....

Matt
2011 F350 - 6.2 CC, LB, 4.30s, Lariat Ultimate pkg, FX4, Amp steps, Lockpick, AC LC6i, JL HD900/5, JL 13TW5, JL C5-570's, Bilstein 7100 stabilizer, Rancho RS9000XL's, Leveled w/ 35" Toyo M/T's and 5 Star tuned
**Sold - 2000 F250 V10, 6.5" Pro Comp, 37" Toyo MT's
Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Don't do it, you will just have to cut it.

Plant it in wheat, or rye or something you can bail and sell, lol

No haven't used one but check out Cabella's they usually carrry a tag a long mover for ATV's.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Posting Guru

quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.quaddriver has a good reputation on FTE.
Im thinking Primanti brothers this weekend for an artery clogging sammy....who's up for that?

Go Fast, run over sh......stuff
Old 09-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Man that sounds great, can you email me one, lol

Old 09-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Hello Pennsylvania
2003 Suzuki Intruder GLP1400

Old 09-04-2008, 07:03 PM

2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold
They just built a Primanti's not far from me in Monroeville, great sandwiches!

Thanks for the advice glruff, I'll check out cabela's. The only reason I want to grass it is we finally got our deck done and I sit back there and stare at a bunch of weeds, lame. This is a long term project, I plan on spraying a weed and feed on it until I see some results (I imagine it'll take a year or so)...

Matt
2011 F350 - 6.2 CC, LB, 4.30s, Lariat Ultimate pkg, FX4, Amp steps, Lockpick, AC LC6i, JL HD900/5, JL 13TW5, JL C5-570's, Bilstein 7100 stabilizer, Rancho RS9000XL's, Leveled w/ 35" Toyo M/T's and 5 Star tuned
**Sold - 2000 F250 V10, 6.5" Pro Comp, 37" Toyo MT's
Old 09-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
They just built a Primanti's not far from me in Monroeville, great sandwiches!

Thanks for the advice glruff, I'll check out cabela's. The only reason I want to grass it is we finally got our deck done and I sit back there and stare at a bunch of weeds, lame. This is a long term project, I plan on spraying a weed and feed on it until I see some results (I imagine it'll take a year or so)...
Wish I could go back to that store. Its better than Bass Pro

Old 09-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Calling all PA members

Old 09-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Post Fiend

PowerStrokSurge
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:46 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Calling all PA members
Did you just call the entire state of Pennsylvania a "member"?

Old 09-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah so what

Old 09-10-2008, 03:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter