1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Sad, but funny!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:18 PM
rcav8or
If you use it, SUPPORT IT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmmm....guess I'm the ONLY "guy" who was responsible for my divorce...club of one, I reckon...

R

Old 09-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Woodsman_30350
Elder User
I am not sure he is a "*******" but I can assure you he is poor.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:02 AM
billy12360
Elder User
Originally Posted by bobbytnm
I transfered the title of my motorcylce and my 59 Ranchero to my buddy's name, showed here a receipt and bills of sale for $1.00 each. She did get my camaro but I was able to swap the camaro rally wheels back on and pull my 15' corvette rally wheels off and keep them.

There are two things I have learned in this life;

1. Life is too short to live with a b**ch

2. If it don't smell good, don't eat it!

Bobby
years ago... my grandpa told me this story about this corrvette he had seen in the classifieds... selling a running... perfect condition... not a sun fadded spot in the interior... not a scratch on the paint all original corrvette one of the first ones to come out...[dont remember the year and grandpa isnt alive any more to ask] for 1 yes thats not a typo ONE dollar... one american dollar... because i belive the wife didnt want to sell it for major bucks and have to give her husband half the cash in the divorce... when my grandpa had seen it... he figured it was just a joke... but latter called just for the heck of it... and found out yes it was only a dollar and that the girl didnt want the guy getting a dime more then she had to give him... now thats a poor b****** got 50 cents for a car that could have been sold in the hunderd thousands.... LOL

Old 09-05-2008, 07:52 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
Received 3,790 Likes on 1,824 Posts
As long as we are on this subject;

I had a buddy going through a really nasty divorce several years ago. After years of fighting the divorce was finalized and the judge had awarded the wife my buddy's motorcylce, an old Triumph. This gal hated motorcycles, coudln't stand the thought of them, wouldn't even dreram of taking a ride on one, let alone learn how to ride one. She just wanted it so he couldn't have it.

Anyway, he called me up and asked me if I'd help him with it so he could deliver it to her. We sat around and tore that bike apart and drank beer all night. I mean we tore everything apart, every nut, bolts, doohickey, hootus, and whatsit. We even took all the spokes out of the wheels. I don't think she was too happy when he delivered a truckload of boxes of motorycle parts to her stating that "here is the bike and title per the judges orders".

I've been married to my current wife for 14 years now, we have been together for 17 and I must say....Life is good! A good woman is a fantstic thing.

Bobby

Old 09-05-2008, 08:05 AM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rcav8or
Hmmmm....guess I'm the ONLY "guy" who was responsible for my divorce...club of one, I reckon...

R
Never said I wasn't responsible.
In fact at that time I think I was an expert at "Responsible".
Responsible was delivered to the house 3 cases per week, responsible was a Redhead on the next block and a bunch pf other stuff that was listed in the papers, terrible sounding and all too true.
Mr. Un-nice Guy.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
rcav8or
Nice to hear, Dick - club of two!

I just hate hearing all the bad-mouthing of the ex's. If it was so terrible, should have been gone long before it got to that point. Plus there HAD to be some good times...

My ex is a lawyer, was a judge for a while. I'm not bitter towards her, although she is towards me. And understandably so.

But, if I had managed to work things out, I could have had a NICE truck, on a judges salary!!

R

Old 09-06-2008, 07:47 AM
jniolon
old and in the way
Received 716 Likes on 257 Posts
not to take away from all the stories and bashing here... but that truck looks 'bent' to me...all the passenger side pics...the bed is lower in back than front... could be frame could be bed... but the body lines ain't straight...

or is it an optical delusion ???

john

Old 09-06-2008, 08:00 AM
rcav8or
Look at the rear bumper - pass. side is bent up. Might have hit hard enough to push the bed up in front?

R

Originally Posted by jniolon
but that truck looks 'bent' to me...all the passenger side pics...the bed is lower in back than front... could be frame could be bed... but the body lines ain't straight...john