Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
BC Chapter September all topic/bs thread

Well September is now here. Nice day in Princeton sunny but on the cool side. At least no rain.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
Nice day here too....actually had really nice weather for the long weekend.......

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 09-02-2008, 12:41 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Nice looking here this morning. Going to head out and spend a couple days at a campsite before I have to go back to work.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Well home from a couple days of r&r. Had some rain but overall a nice couple of days. Spent some time fishing with no luck. Oh well a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work. The truck pulled like a champ.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-05-2008, 12:56 AM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Pretty quiet in here.

Found out I'm allergic to shellfish now. That really sucks. Well, shrimp for sure. Really hope I'm not allergic to lobster and crab. ER doc said I might have to carry an epi-pen if I choose to continue eating shellfish.

Grrr.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:06 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Yea seems like mostly me talking to myself.

Sounds like you had some interesting times. Sucks being allergic to things you like.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Posting Guru

warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.warriormama has a good reputation on FTE.
I have been reading the conversations you have with yourself Chris....sometimes funny, sometimes quite boring LOL

Lovely rainy day here for my son's first day of kindergarten.....

You might be a redneck if : you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are, "gentlemen start your engines"

BC Chapter Member
Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Hope he has a good day. Yes I do seem to talk to myself and normally I don't have anything much interesting to say.

Saw the monster truck with all the seats in the box this morning at the Chevron station. Back to work today.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Posting Guru

He had a wonderful day.......
Yeah, we were gonna come but found out that he was the only one going to be there, not really a monster truck show...just him giving free rides.....
I finally get a few days off.....really slowed down at work....only got 6 days off all of Sept.

BC Chapter Member
Old 09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
BC Chapter LDR

When I went to work he was sitting in the A&W parking lot.

Kind of cloudy right now, some pretty black looking ones too.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-06-2008, 11:48 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Missed another Langley Cruise In because of work. Still haven't been to one yet.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:54 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Work sucks. Miss too much life because of it.

Nice sunny day here today. 17*
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Was kinda chilly this morning and this evening here in sask, but the afternoon was really nice today!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:32 AM
The Pacifier

It was over 20 today. Washed the wife's car. Then I vacuumed it while my wife did the windows. Got her tires rotated too. Needs brakes soon though.

Took the mutts for a walk around the 'hood. Saw some new houses. Got some leads on some scrap 2x4's for a garbage can shed I'm thinking of building.

What else did I do today...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Sounds like ya had a pretty good day today joe.

What area in cloverdale do ya live in? Its pretty nice there, we used to drive around there quite abit to just look around.

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:49 AM