Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2008, 02:31 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
September Get Together

Hey New England...we're really excited about our planned GTG for September!!! Set aside Sunday September 7th and join us at the Great New England Air Show at the Westover Air Reserve Base in Chicopee, MA!!!

Check out their website:

www.greatnewenglandairshow.com

Check this thread for further details!!! We hope to see you there!!!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Yes like Ken said the details will be out soon..And lets make this a great meet..

Bring the family and if you dont have one bring someone else's family..
Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hell yeah, should be fun. Count me & Jr. in.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Postmaster

Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.Towmanjbo has a great reputation on FTE.
Sounds good I'll try to make it. Going to Maine this weekend and going to the Diesel Nationals in Englishtown, NJ on the 13th. So I might have to work but we'll see.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Postmaster

boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.boxcar1974 has a good reputation on FTE.
I will be there all three days. I am going to the kick off breakfast on Friday. I will be a guest of the USAF and Thunderbirds on saturday so Sunday I am all FTE's

Michael
Old 08-31-2008, 06:36 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar1974 View Post
I will be there all three days. I am going to the kick off breakfast on Friday. I will be a guest of the USAF and Thunderbirds on saturday so Sunday I am all FTE's

Great and we finaly get to meet you....
Old 09-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Postmaster

Nitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant future
ray.martinjr
Now that we won't be headed out for hurricane relief work, looks like I'll be around for the airshow. Unfortunately, I'll be working at the airshow. Look for me, I'll be the one in the green, tan and brown outfit. My group does parking lot detail so maybe I'll see you folks when you come in.

It's a pretty big place, is there a planned meeting spot and time?

Hopefully the remnants of hurricane Hanna won't screw up the weather for this weekend. Last one (four years ago) was cloudy but still a good show.

See you all this weekend.

Avatar is a Pearl Ribbon in honor of my wife and the battle she is waging.
'03 F150 Sport 4x4 4.6L 5-speed, '05 Escape Hybrid, '06 Escape Hybrid
Old 09-01-2008, 11:00 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitramjr View Post
Now that we won't be headed out for hurricane relief work, looks like I'll be around for the airshow. Unfortunately, I'll be working at the airshow. Look for me, I'll be the one in the green, tan and brown outfit. My group does parking lot detail so maybe I'll see you folks when you come in.

It's a pretty big place, is there a planned meeting spot and time?

Hopefully the remnants of hurricane Hanna won't screw up the weather for this weekend. Last one (four years ago) was cloudy but still a good show.

See you all this weekend.
Ray, not sure how many are going, but I think we are going to meet outside then caravan in... So be on the llookout for a few Fords..

Also I think the weather for Saturday is suppose to be rainy, but Hopefully that will change for the better..

Not sure If I am going yet..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Elder User

barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
looks like I will finally make a GTG .... myself and jr.... possibly a friend of jr's may come along too....... what time is everyone supposed to meet up?

2004 F150 XLT w/AEM CAI and Magnaflow Exhaust
Nitto Terra Grappler Tires mounted on 18" Hela Black Spoke Rims w/ Machined Lip , Nasta Billet Grill
Ma.,
N.H. & Mid Atlantic Member
Old 09-01-2008, 11:58 PM
Elder User

barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Ray, not sure how many are going, but I think we are going to meet outside then caravan in... So be on the llookout for a few Fords..

Also I think the weather for Saturday is suppose to be rainy, but Hopefully that will change for the better..

Not sure If I am going yet..

GTG is Sunday....no??

Nitto Terra Grappler Tires mounted on 18" Hela Black Spoke Rims w/ Machined Lip , Nasta Billet Grill
Ma.,
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by barecove View Post
GTG is Sunday....no??
Yes it is.. I was stating that because the event is the whole weekend.. We are just going on Sunday..

Not sure what time we are planning on, but it will probably be around 11:00am due to the travel times some have to make..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 09-02-2008, 02:18 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Yes it is.. I was stating that because the event is the whole weekend.. We are just going on Sunday..

Not sure what time we are planning on, but it will probably be around 11:00am due to the travel times some have to make..
being one of those with some travel time.... 11:00 sounds good

Ma.,
Old 09-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Postmaster

Nitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant futureNitramjr has a brilliant future
ray.martinjr
1100? Day's half over by then.........

Some of us get to be there at 0630.

Avatar is a Pearl Ribbon in honor of my wife and the battle she is waging.
'03 F150 Sport 4x4 4.6L 5-speed, '05 Escape Hybrid, '06 Escape Hybrid
Old 09-02-2008, 09:19 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Now...now...Ray...what exactly is your point???

Any thoughts on how/where the group can gather for a convoy onto the base so we can park together???

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Posting Legend

Excellent question.....
Old 09-02-2008, 09:55 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
air, grill, show, westover