Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Open road race.

Has anyone gone to Wendover for the open road race?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Wendover has an open road race? I know Ely has one coming in September, the Ely to Vegas run.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have not heard of the Ely one. I will have to check up on that. The Wendover race is once a year and they shut down highway 93 from Wendover to the Ely junction.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
That is a new one on me. I never heard of that road race. They are suppose to have races or time trails starting next year here at the airport & Coal Canyon. I GUESS RACE NEVADA.
Craig
Old 09-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Posting Guru

I will find the info on it and post it here. I think there is a website also. As soon as I get that I will post that as well.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
My dad is racing in Ely on HWY 318 this weekend for the silver state classic...yellow Pantera with 2 black racing strips, if anyone is going to see the cars....

http://www.silverstateclassic.com/

map:
http://www.silverstateclassic.com/318-map.htm
Old 09-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Post Fiend

I have been to the Silver State Classic before fun time. Never heard of a road race in Wendover.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:59 AM
Posting Guru

Found the link to it. bonneville

Was staring me right in the face and I did not see it
Old 09-20-2008, 08:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter

Tags
az, ely, off, race, road, truck