Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
New User

Tony Z is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fire Fighters, Where Are You?????

Hello - I'm a "retired" member of 4 (4 is NY State Desination For the county - 4 Being Broome County) -58 (58 is the fire company, or district - 58 beingTown of Binghamton Vol) - 3 (3rd Fire House in Company or District) Located in Binghamton NY - I served Wildland Search & Rescue, brush truck, Support Squad, Tanker & Engine Driver ~ Now relocated several times sence, still support my local guys where I currently live on a Aux level (as time premits) ~ I miss thoese days, just don't have the time, ideally I'd like to move back to the district some day, and re~up...

Last edited by Tony Z; 08-22-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Spelling, and gramor errors
Old 08-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Hey Tony, welcome to FTE. Have you joined your state chapter? A great bunch of guys in New York.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 08-28-2007, 12:39 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Just saw this thread so here is my info....

I am a 15 year active member of the East Palmyra Fire Dept which is an all volunteer dept. We cover about 16 sq. miles of mostly farm and wildland with about 400 residences in our district. We are located in Wayne County which is up on Lake Ontario and are about a 30 minute drive east of Rochester. Have held numerous positions and I am currently the chief of the department.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Post Fiend

defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
26 year veteran of the Delaware Volunteer service. Currently a member @ Felton Community Vol Co, sta 48 and a previous 13 year member of Frederica sta. 49 on the other lower Delaware highway. I have held a couple of admin offices and I am currently an instructor at the Delaware State Fire School. Contract work not a full time position.

Doug

2003 F250 SuperDuty 6.0 PowerStroke FX4
Clifford Remote Start, SGII, Archoil AR9100

Old 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Post Fiend

defyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to beholddefyrftr is a splendid one to behold
Tractor Boy, we will stand by for Greensboro occasionally. Mostly we go to Goldsboro though.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy
newest info:

yall have that nice 193? Reo Speedwagon, correct?
Yeah, the Speedwagon was our first motorized piece. The truck was refurbed top to bottom in Frederica's district. Took a trip up to the Truck Nationals at Carlisle. Not sure how it did though....

Old 10-24-2007, 06:48 AM
New User

N2ZPY is starting off with a positive reputation.
10 Year member of the Bovina Center Vol FD. I also drive for our vol ambulance service.

Kevin
Old 03-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Senior User

dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.
34 year member of Blades Volunteer Fire Company, currently Deputy Chief. NREMT
30 year member of Invista Nylon Plant, Seaford Emergency Response Team, Deputy Chief and Fire Technician

David

David, DE Charter Member, Sussex County
2000 Excursion
1998 Eddie Bauer Explorer 4X4
1982 F-100
Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
hey guys lets reces this tread I am a proud fire fighter in NM I love the fire service...... do any of you have fire tatoos I have a bunch
Old 08-20-2008, 04:55 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Just joined our local department last week and start EMT classes next month!!! Looking forward to all that comes with it!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 08-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
Way to go Liz you will love it ..................I just did a fire fighter funeral yesterday those are hard
Old 08-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Post Fiend

Way to go Liz. I hope you do well.

Remember......sticky side down. lol

Old 08-20-2008, 11:13 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Oh, God,,, I'm almost afraid to ask,,,

Sticky side down??
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 08-21-2008, 08:25 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Welcome to the crew Snowbunny... you will find it difficult at times but it is very rewarding to know that you are helping the community.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Oh in regards to Doug's comment, I believe that he is refering to the pads that are used for the AED.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region